Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's not possible for me to take non-aspie looking pictures

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Does anyone else look extremely autistic in pictures? I've been trying to take a good one for a few minutes everyday for the past week and it's so obvious that i'm alone in my bedroom, desperate af.

I just can't take a fucking photo that doesn't make me look like I secretly collect bugs in a jar and molest kittens in my free time. I want to try out Tinder but i'm literally too retarded to take a normal photo of myself. It's OVER.

Last edited:
PM me your pictures so I can give you tips :feelshmm:

Does anyone else look extremely autistic in pictures? I've been trying to take a good one for a few minutes everyday for the past week and it's so obvious that i'm alone in my bedroom, desperate af.

I just can't take a fucking photo that doesn't make me look like I secretly collect bugs in a jar and molest kittens in my free time. I want to try out Tinder but i'm literally too retarded to take a normal photo of myself. It's OVER.
Learn to mimic and read facial expressions.

Learn to mimic and read facial expressions.
I'm not sure it's even the facial expressions. It's the lighting, the way I pose, just the general atmosphere. I've had people take good photos of me before but they're outdated now and I just can't do it myself.

send me your pics so I can give you feedback/tips

I'm not sure it's even the facial expressions. It's the lighting, the way I pose, just the general atmosphere. I've had people take good photos of me before but they're outdated now and I just can't do it myself.
Trust me bro, it has a lot to do with facial expressions as well. You just don’t know it because aspies don’t pay attention to stuff like that, and can’t determine why there is something off about the person.

Trust me bro, it has a lot to do with facial expressions as well. You just don’t know it because aspies don’t pay attention to stuff like that, and can’t determine why there is something off about the person.
Well I look pretty natural and normie when I don't know a picture is being taken or even if someone else is doing it. But when I try I look like shit. Idk why.

Well I look pretty natural and normie when I don't know a picture is being taken or even if someone else is doing it. But when I try I look like shit. Idk why.
Why don’t you get your family to look at your pictures? If they aren’t aspie, they might be able to help.

Why don’t you get your family to look at your pictures? If they aren’t aspie, they might be able to help.
Way too high inhib and I hate my family. Wouldn't want to ask them for help with getting laid on Tinder.

I've been told I always look autist in my photos too (and I am).

Over.