Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s not pedophilia if you’re under 18 and im sick of acting like it is

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
I’m 15, and according to soyciety and IT I am a child, yet when I express my desires to sleep with my classmates 11 yo loli sister suddenly I’m a pedo and a creep?

I’m sick of everyone treating it that it’s pedophilia for teens to be attracted to younger teens. It’s not, it’s completely normal. Yet somehow it is demonized by soycoety.

Pedophilia is a made up concept based around an arbitrary number.

Pedophilia only applies to males. There was a teacher who got off Scott free after sleeping with her 13 year old student. The court said that women cannot be pedophiles. She sleeps with a student and gets off free, yet men who view that content get arrested and sent to jail for 50+ years

Its only creepy when males do it, because males aren't allowed to enjoy nice things without some kind of consequence and females are protected from facing any

The brain doesn't have an age meter that it stops at for attraction. Our sexual organs get excited at anything WE perceive as attractive.

Pedophilia is a made up concept based around an arbitrary number.
this

Pedophilia only applies to males. There was a teacher who got off Scott free after sleeping with her 13 year old student. The court said that women cannot be pedophiles. She sleeps with a student and gets off free, yet men who view that content get arrested and sent to jail for 50+ years

Its only creepy when males do it, because males aren't allowed to enjoy nice things without some kind of consequence.

The brain doesn't have an age meter that it stops at for attraction. Our sexual organs get excited at anything WE perceive as attractive.
MY KWEEN CAN DO NOTHING WRONG

it's not pedophilia AT ALL if the girl has hit puberty, and that can happen as early as 9-10 years old

it's not pedophilia AT ALL if the girl has hit puberty, and that can happen as early as 9-10 years old
Social conditioning over years has made people blind to reality. Im not going to feel bad for wanting to fuck a jb loli because a couple of cumskin and Jewish pen pushers said so.

I thought you said you were 16?

Pedophilia is when the vagina can't get wet tbh. If the vagina can get wet, it's hebephilia. There is no age since each body is different, and some are having puberty earlier than others. And hebephilia shouldn't be punished if she's not hurt and her integrity preserved.

Damn i still think 11 is kinda young still

attracted to pubescent girl - not pedophilia
attracted to pre-pubescent girl - pedophilia
your age has nothing to do with it

oopsies typo

>normal healthy men
>15% getting off to 15 yo dudes
Something doesnt add up here
I think the ones attracted to males only experienced mild attraction. I read in the study that men seemed to only experience mild arousal to males and female prepubescent children, but experience high arousal to adolescent and adult foids.

Damn i still think 11 is kinda young still
they're young, but I'm young too. Its a bit odd how nobody bats eye when 80 year old gets with 20 year old but I am merely dating down 5 years and suddenly I am creeping pedo

A 15 year old boy who wants to sleep with an 11 year old PUBESCENT girl is NOT pedophilia.

In contrast, a 50 year old Muhammad who wants to sleep with a 9 year old PRE-PUBESCENT Aisha IS pedophilia.

I’m 15, and according to soyciety and IT I am a child, yet when I express my desires to sleep with my classmates 11 yo loli sister suddenly I’m a pedo and a creep?

I’m sick of everyone treating it that it’s pedophilia for teens to be attracted to younger teens. It’s not, it’s completely normal. Yet somehow it is demonized by soycoety.
Cult of 18

I'm sick of people saying attraction to 15-17 girls pedophilia. As if girls at those age are virgins and still don't understand sex. If I dated a 17 yo girl with 5 body counts and I'm a khhv turbovirgin how would I be the predator?

You're right, it's not. A 15-year-old who is interested in femoids around his age group is not a pedo.

There's something to be said, though, about the number of people on this forum in their late 20s or even older who simply will not shut up about teen love.

I'm 18 and would sleep with your classmates loli sister or whatever too

View: https://youtu.be/TXKLt0L3pSs

Foids still rush to defend mamoa though because blackpill. Chad really can't lose in this world :feels:
There's something to be said, though, about the number of people on this forum in their late 20s or even older who simply will not shut up about teen love.
Agree. It's unironically pathetic. Undignified is the word.

Agree. It's unironically pathetic. Undignified is the word.
tbh, stop obsessing over spilt milk.

I'm sick of people saying attraction to 15-17 girls pedophilia. As if girls at those age are virgins and still don't understand sex. If I dated a 17 yo girl with 5 body counts and I'm a khhv turbovirgin how would I be the predator?
I know 14 yo with body count of 3. 1 was rape so I'll cut her slack but stil...

Puberty starts as young as 6, though I wouldn't say a girl who has started puberty at that point is ready for impregnation. Sex, maybe, but not impregnation. At best, one should wait 2-3 years into puberty than impregnate her.
Funny thing is, girls begin mate selection as soon as they are aware of the world, around 4-5 years old, hence why you see kindergartn girls pining for the mini-chads who are the fastest in gym class. A female's entire role revolves around sexuality from the time she gains cognitive awareness

A 15 year old boy who wants to sleep with an 11 year old PUBESCENT girl is NOT pedophilia.

In contrast, a 50 year old Muhammad who wants to sleep with a 9 year old PRE-PUBESCENT Aisha IS pedophilia.
Aisha was not pre-pubescent, she had hit puberty already. Even hisotry and science tell us that puberty can starts as low as 6-7. No need to be jealous of Chaddam.

Also, I don't get why the male being 50 or 15 matters.
they're young, but I'm young too. Its a bit odd how nobody bats eye when 80 year old gets with 20 year old but I am merely dating down 5 years and suddenly I am creeping pedo
Depends on how well-developed that 11 year old's body is
attracted to pubescent girl - not pedophilia
attracted to pre-pubescent girl - pedophilia
your age has nothing to do with it
this. imagine being so braindead you determine viability for sex based on arbitrary sun rotations rather than biological capabilites. JFL my own 12 year old sister is more developed than my skinny 16 year old sister

Last edited:
First you said you are 15 and then 16? Gtfo larper. Also you posted those cucked texts the other day and here my dumbass thought you were some 18-19 year old lel
Fuck off "muh 15 year old perma virgin" JFL at the state of this forum
I’m 16, in a nother Post in this thread I say I typo write 15

nah it's just statutory rape because InNocEnT UnDeRaGe KidS :feelsclown:

It is completely normal to be attracted to JBs regardless of your own age. It is also not pedophilia, it is hebephilia or ephebophilia.

Those people simply deny Science. They think their stupid ideals overthrow our biological conditioning. They should be killed.

I’m sick of everyone treating it that it’s pedophilia for teens to be attracted to younger teens.te
Eleven is not a teenager OP, it is pre-teen.

That said, your classmate's sister has probably begun puberty so attraction to her is not likely a symptom of pedophilia since she is mid-pubescent and not pre-pubescent.

Your age doesn't really matter here, it wouldn't be pedophilia for a fifty year old man to feel this way either.

You're only a creeper if you creep up on her OP. Stomp so she knows you're coming.