Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Its not over until fully developed

• Thread starter blalckpilledgoyim
  • Start date
B

blalckpilledgoyim

Greycel
I know it sounds like cope but for the teens that are on this site you should know that men especially grow until their about 21 your bone structure and height might get better( not that it will make you a chad if you are sub 5) but your face might improve by 1 or 2 points ( prob 1) so dont kill yourselfs until you are like 20 if you are still short and ugly by then you should either ropemax or surgerymax

I know it sounds like cope but for the teens that are on this site you should know that men especially grow until their about 21 your bone structure and height might get better( not that it will make you a chad if you are sub 5) but your face might improve by 1 or 2 points ( prob 1) so dont kill yourselfs until you are like 20 if you are still short and ugly by then you should either ropemax or surgerymax
IMG 20240901 225034

It's over for me

You can take HGH also and will grow taller before 21

Jump to newIgnoreWatch
B

blalckpilledgoyim

Greycel​

JoinedAug 18, 2024Posts1

Quote Reply

I wouldn't be counting on that. If you are adolescent, sure, there is some hope for you. But if you are an 18-20 year old hoping to see some drastic changes it's pure copium. Your development as a young adult is for the most part mental rather than physiological. Your Physical growth will most likely end with your puberty. It doesn't mean there is no hope if you are a young pre-21 adult. Just that I don't reccomend counting on some miracle to happen. If you are in your teens take on looksmaxxing as soon as possible. (If it isn't over beyond looksmaxxing for you of course) Hope for the best, prepare for the worst as they say

I wouldn't be counting on that. If you are adolescent, sure, there is some hope for you. But if you are an 18-20 year old hoping to see some drastic changes it's pure copium. Your development as a young adult is for the most part mental rather than physiological. Your Physical growth will most likely end with your puberty. It doesn't mean there is no hope if you are a young pre-21 adult. Just that I don't reccomend counting on some miracle to happen. If you are in your teens take on looksmaxxing as soon as possible. (If it isn't over beyond looksmaxxing for you of course) Hope for the best, prepare for the worst as they say
Do u recommend softmaxxes or hardmaxxes

It is NOT cope. If you are younger than 20, maybe you still have a chance. I think it is truly over only after you finished HS, had some time in the real world (college, job) and still couldn't get anything.

I think 24 is the real point of no return.

20-23 is still something in between

Do u recommend softmaxxes or hardmaxxes
Whatever works for you brother. I don't think hardmaxxing is really needed. As I said in my reply there is hope. And even with how reservedly
I feel I'd still be cautious and wait for you to fully develop. Not because some miracle will happen but because you can damage yourself which will make it even harder for you in the future. For some 30-something truecell with nothing to loose, sure go ahead and do anything to ascend. When you are young be moderate and leave all the drastic meassures for when they are trully needed.

Whatever works for you brother. I don't think hardmaxxing is really needed. As I said in my reply there is hope. And even with how reservedly
I feel I'd still be cautious and wait for you to fully develop. Not because some miracle will happen but because you can damage yourself which will make it even harder for you in the future. For some 30-something truecell with nothing to loose, sure go ahead and do anything to ascend. When you are young be moderate and leave all the drastic meassures for when they are trully needed.
How old are u bro

How old are u bro
In my 20s I originally replied for that exact reason. I've heard people talking about development in the later age before. And wanted to talk from my experience as a young adult