Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's Not Our Looksmatch That is Missing.

michael2222

michael2222

I have no place in the world
It's our social status match that is missing.

There was a time when many girls (never as many as men) faced the same issues we do. They were bullied, socially isolated, or they were outcasts.

These girls don't exist anymore.

There is no girl today who can relate to you. All girls today have extreme levels of confidence - they simply can't relate to you having even the slightest hint of self doubt. They can't understand how it's difficult for you to talk in large social groups. They can't understand why you haven't had a dozen relationships by the time you were 21. They don't understand what it's like to be bullied, to be the outcast, to be socially rejected by society.

Girls who understand these things and can empathize with you because they experienced it themselves no longer exist.

If you guys had any idea how truly over it is for you, there's no way you could have decent sleep for weeks.

Basically every girl is a normie now. And you have no chance in hell with them.

OP its over for us because we are ugly. Simple

Girls could never emphatize with us.

Cute becky, outcast, misunderstood by world. But I saw cunts, who are into that side, getting even into relations with their bullies, over going to man with more similar fate. And just underage. 18+, and its absolutely over, they turning into spoiled sluts

do you really think girls go around measuring the social status of the countless chads they see daily on social media or in school?

do you understand how incredibly stupid that sounds?

do you really think women are going to spend all their fucking time evaluating an average guy's social status?

just holy fuck

I actually agree op. I think that the social status pill is a lot bigger than people realize.

Forget about shallow things like Tinder. Girls want a man that can connect well With others and not some afraid autismo. Its a big deal

Its true that the internet was an outcast girls saviour. They can easily find worshippers.

Its true that the internet was an outcast girls saviour. They can easily find worshippers.

latest

30 years ago this girl was bullied and an outcast who lived a lonely miserable life like us. She was a femalementalcel

Today she would have 5,000 followers on Instagram and 1,000 tinder matches

These were the type of girls who would date us. They don't exist anymore

We have a lot of things missing.