Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It's not our fault. :)

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
It's not one's fault that very few men are attractive to women by default.

It's no one's fault that unless you're a male model, women will not look your way.

It's just the way of nature, only the top 1% of men get considered, the rest of us are simply left out of the shuffle due to not being physically attractive enough. You see this dynamic play out everywhere, Tinder, schools, work, the gym...anywhere you can think of. We're often fed platitudes about how you "can't approach women here", or "try there instead", but as you all know, Chad can approach women anytime anywhere and succeed.

Anyway, it's no one's fault that we simply didn't make the cut. Mother nature is a cruel, random, arbitrary beast.

The only way to get women is looks, so no need to beat ourselves up over it. :)

Last edited:
It's modern medicine's fault that I didn't die at my birth.

it's natural process that ensure the continuity of human species . the best genes must survive because they are a treasure . being a 6.3 poor GIGCHAD will make you happier then 5.3 GIGAincel who is rich

2v8c.gif

You should have tagged this as Whitepill, also I agree with the message.
55 552407 view 1537885660652 apustaja hug clipart

Being that this is an incel forum it's only a matter of time before someone says this is cope tbh

It's definitely not my fault, doesn't mean I don't hate women though. :)

So what? It's not the random jew fault he got gassed yet he still got gassed that sentence implies acceptance why would I ever accept being treated like shit even if it's for circumstances beyond my control.

It's not one's fault that very few men are attractive to women by default.

It's no one's fault that unless you're a male model, women will not look your way.

It's just the way of nature, only the top 1% of men get considered, the rest of us are simply left out of the shuffle due to not being physically attractive enough. You see this dynamic play out everywhere, Tinder, schools, work, the gym...anywhere you can think of. We're often fed platitudes about how you "can't approach women here", or "try there instead", but as you all know, Chad can approach women anytime anywhere and succeed.

Anyway, it's no one's fault that we simply didn't make the cut. Mother nature is a cruel, random, arbitrary beast.

The only way to get women is looks, so no need to beat ourselves up over it. :)
Fuck nature
So what? It's not the random jew fault he got gassed yet he still got gassed that sentence implies acceptance why would I ever accept being treated like shit even if it's for circumstances beyond my control.

it's natural process that ensure the continuity of human species . the best genes must survive because they are a treasure . being a 6.3 poor GIGCHAD will make you happier then 5.3 GIGAincel who is rich
cope, kys, ugly women still breed