Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its not normal for us to rot like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
We have been ldaring our whole lives, it saddens me thinking of all my brocels here in pain while normies enjoy their lives. Remember we are very mentally strong to not have roped through this. But im sorry there is nobody coming to save us. It is indeed over. Every moment I live is agony.

just wasting away

I have to sleep half of the day. I wouldn't stand reality for more than 12 hours.

oemCk9q.gif

yup, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it

yup, but unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it
We can cry ourselves to sleep at night but at the end of the day we are fucked.

It's over we are the reject of this shallow society

There are better options than roping, you can just drop out of society and live like a hippy or something (I'm planning to do this). We only feel depressed because we are still forcing ourselves to participate in society, when it's clear that our societies don't want us. This will only create an endless circle of pain and misery. I plan on moneymaxxing to create a safety net for myself and then immediatly dropping out of everything.

I have to get a job soon. I hope it will be distracting enough...
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
It's over we are the reject of this shallow society
Our genes rejected us first.
There are better options than roping, you can just drop out of society and live like a hippy or something (I'm planning to this). We are only feel depressed because we are still forcing ourselves to participate in society, when it's clear that our societies don't want us. This will only create an endless circle of pain and misery. I plan on moneymaxxing to create a safety net for myself and then immediatly dropping out of everything.
Perhaps

There are better options than roping, you can just drop out of society and live like a hippy or something (I'm planning to do this). We only feel depressed because we are still forcing ourselves to participate in society, when it's clear that our societies don't want us. This will only create an endless circle of pain and misery. I plan on moneymaxxing to create a safety net for myself and then immediatly dropping out of everything.

True, and there are a lot of interesting places on this earth to enable this. I once lived in Pokhara(Nepal) for a several months out of the tourist season - what an experience. Then in Manang. I was still depressed over there but not that bad. Seeing less of the normies and their typical "problems" really helps.

True, and there are a lot of interesting places on this earth to enable this. I once lived in Pokhara(Nepal) for a several months out of the tourist season - what an experience. Then in Manang. I was still depressed over there but not that bad. Seeing less of the normies and their typical "problems" really helps.
:kys::kys::kys:

Im rotting inside

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back