Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It's not just women's fault

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
It's also men's fault. Men are greedy and want all pussy for themselves and they will not share it with their incel friends. If a Normie asked his gf to have a threesome with his incel friend, she would most likely do it out of love for her bf and kinkyness. But instead they just leave us out of the fun because, just like sluts, they are too selfish to give a shit about our sexual health.

That is actually legit, high iq post.

She wouldn't have sex with an incel unless a giga chad demanded it, let alone threesome

Are you serious? You are bluepilled as fuck if you think a female would be willing to have sex with an incel because her bf asked her to. A lot of females won't even have threesomes with their bf and a female friend. Threesomes are reserved for Chad and cuckold normies.

i agree there is some blame towards men as well, but its a small percentage imo. Women are the main culprits here

Why the fuck would you want to fuck with another guy. Degenerate.

I don't know what I hate more, females or the faggots that defend them. It's always fun to see white knights get their asses kicked in the streets by real men, like those videos of ANTIFA/BLM get their faggy heads stomped on.

If a Normie asked his gf to have a threesome with his incel friend, she would most likely do it out of love for her bf and kinkyness. But instead they just leave us out of the fun because, just like sluts, they are too selfish to give a shit about our sexual health.
That's like saying "go to your friend's house to get some food" instead of "go and get the food yourself"
Most normies are thirsty af and can barely get pussy themselves. Telling his gf to fuck other guys can lead to a breakup. And most likely the normie's gf will be far from a stacy.

She wouldn't have sex with an incel unless a giga chad demanded it, let alone threesome
Agree. And there are only a few giga chads. So it doesn't make sense to tell 1% of men to pass around all the hypergamous cock hungry whores they have laying around extra.

Yup, the government should just make a marriage lottery where retards or people related to retards are automatically excluded from the pool and the remaining names in the pot would be taken out one by one until there are no singles left. These people would have to spend their lives together and raise kids together.

Adulterers would be stoned to death or just tied to the bed for the retards to fuck.

That's like saying "go to your friend's house to get some food" instead of "go and get the food yourself"
Most normies are thirsty af and can barely get pussy themselves. Telling his gf to fuck other guys can lead to a breakup. And most likely the normie's gf will be far from a stacy.
So, he is selfish. He doesn't want you to b happy

So, he is selfish. He doesn't want you to b happy
That's like saying because your poor friend doesn't let you keep his playstation then he doesn't want you to be happy. Playstations and sex should be made easily and readily available for everyone.

That's like saying because your poor friend doesn't let you keep his playstation then he doesn't want you to be happy. Playstations and sex should be made easily and readily available for everyone.
I wouldn't keep it, just borrow it. Women aren't enougg and they certaintly are picky as well so gf sharing should be a trend

I wouldn't keep it, just borrow it. Women aren't enougg and they certaintly are picky as well so gf sharing should be a trend
It should be a trend, but you know how emotional girls and beta cucks are. Most normies with gf's are bluepilled anyway. The only ones who would let us fuck their women are chads because they have the monopoly.

If
Yup, the government should just make a marriage lottery where retards or people related to retards are automatically excluded from the pool and the remaining names in the pot would be taken out one by one until there are no singles left. These people would have to spend their lives together and raise kids together.

Adulterers would be stoned to death or just tied to the bed for the retards to fuck.
If retards are excluded that means no pussy for you.

its mainly the beta orbiters fault

It should be a trend, but you know how emotional girls and beta cucks are. Most normies with gf's are bluepilled anyway. The only ones who would let us fuck their women are chads because they have the monopoly.
Girls aren't emotional when it comes to kinky sex

You know what this is actually legit.

Maybe we should become allies with Chad and suggest a threesome with him and one of his hoes. Pretty much a set up. High iq thread tbh

You know what this is actually legit.

Maybe we should become allies with Chad and suggest a threesome with him and one of his hoes. Pretty much a set up. High iq thread tbh
Thanks bro

Girls aren't emotional when it comes to kinky sex
Blackpill the normies and tell them to hand over their bitches for the benefit of us all. If I was a normie with a gf I wouldn't mind renting her out to incels, but I'd never marry her or betabux her if I wasn't going to keep her for myself.

Blackpill the normies and tell them to hand over their bitches for the benefit of us all. If I was a normie with a gf I wouldn't mind renting her out to incels, but I'd never marry her or betabux her if I wasn't going to keep her for myself.
Normies are too greedy to do so