Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not just the video but the comments too

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-

Some comments:

THIS IS GUY SPEAKS THE TRUTH! I'm 28 NEVER had a girlfriend in my life. I have a great job, house, and nice cars etc.. STILL CAN'T GET LAID OR DATE'S PS. IM KIND OF A NERDY BETA MALE BUT WITH A BACKBONE. I gave up on women I guess I will die alone

DAMN RIGHT!, Here I am going to the gym, buying expensive clothes, keeping myself well groomed with a good job, with my own car and home and still can't get a woman but I see some pretty boys all the time with no job, wearing rags and they have women all over them, and does a woman need to improve herself? No she can sit back and eat everything around her and become a fat ass bitch and still have men all over her, women live life on fucking easy mode.

There is nothing we can do boyos. You are either born an incel or not. There is no hope, there is no escape, only rope or ldar. Attraction, sexual success, however you wish to call it, is predetermined and we are basically losers.