Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious It’s not just looks

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
It’s fucking EVERYTHING. Femoids aren’t content with just a goodlooking guy. Femoids get bored of Chad all the time. It is never enough for them. To be TRULY attractive to foids, you need to literally be the COMPLETE PACKAGE.

You need to be tall, goodlooking, wealthy, charismatic, outgoing, ambitious, famous, etc.

Yeah chad has it easy, but famous Chad is fucking everybody’s mothers and wives.

This is why foids go crazy for guys like Harry Styles and Timothée Chalamet. Yeah they are pretty good looking, but they aren’t model tier.

Femoids want to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming. They want to be taken away by Gigachad to a faraway land. They don’t want the man, they want the fantasy.

C9CE4513 DD01 4B3C ABE3 7F5815BCAF71

OVER FOR NON MULTIVERSAL CHADS

Well, at least Chad can just move on to a different woman when shit goes sideways while many other men out there are lucky if they even get one option. :feelsseriously:

In simple words looks, money and status.

and without restrictions the worst thing is that you can be cucked for the chad or the rich guy every second

It’s true. They want the man at the final stage of their journey. They’re not interested in taking that journey with you. Fuck them all. Walking around with their dogs, mobiles and earphones.

Women ain't shit, their pussy is overrated asf...

Only 14.5% of men in the United States are 6 ft or over so I think that cliche is hyperbole. You have to be a few inches taller than she is, whatever that is. Height is the last thing you should worry about. Face and personality are bigger factors.

Since most women can't have chad (and it enrages them; this is real entitlement when you have options), they want ordinary men to tick as many mediocre boxes as possible to make up for it. This is what they call not wanting to lower their standards despite that standard already clipping the ceiling. Love Island warps their expectations because the women there look like them, since being above average looking as a woman is a near impossible feat for only a small minority of women. Of course, they only wear make-up for themselves (syke).

No thank you I prefer my anime girls.

Exactly looks alone don't do shit. If you are a rich chad, you are unbeatable then.
Looks work for one night even the Chad knows that so he just do ''pump and dump''
Money and status keep the relationship for a long time because women themselves search for financial resources for their future.
Not necessary simping but as a rich man, you will have more options of women, luxury life and nothing to lose so you can invite the woman to your world then that makes you the one holding the frame. Simping is when you try to enter the woman's world like giving her a bribe.

and without restrictions the worst thing is that you can be cucked for the chad or the rich guy every second
Not an incel. We're immune to being cucked since we've never had sex and a gf at all. :feelsthink:

It’s fucking EVERYTHING. Femoids aren’t content with just a goodlooking guy. Femoids get bored of Chad all the time. It is never enough for them. To be TRULY attractive to foids, you need to literally be the COMPLETE PACKAGE.

You need to be tall, goodlooking, wealthy, charismatic, outgoing, ambitious, famous, etc.

Yeah chad has it easy, but famous Chad is fucking everybody’s mothers and wives.

This is why foids go crazy for guys like Harry Styles and Timothée Chalamet. Yeah they are pretty good looking, but they aren’t model tier.

Femoids want to be swept off their feet by Prince Charming. They want to be taken away by Gigachad to a faraway land. They don’t want the man, they want the fantasy.

View attachment 489999
OVER FOR NON MULTIVERSAL CHADS
Everything is about looks. The problem is that Chad has many options in his disposal and their crazy sexual life can last longer than Becky's/Stacey's one. That push Becky and Stacey to find the best provider(someone who is beta since has less options).

In the past everything was about looks but at least people married between the same tier. Nowadays men have to find foids of 2 or 3 tier points less than them. Here is when we incels enter to the server. We have no foids 2 or 3 tier points lower than us.

I borrow this comment:
You have a 10$ and there's n number of stuff to choose to eat. Half way through your pork sandwich you see someone in the next table get something spicy mexican. The restaurant policy is that there's no taking back.

Through collective action (=feminism) that policy is now changed. You can return the plate and get something else. The attention span on any one man is a few nights to weeks and then it's time to shop again.

Women want to get as much fill as they can for that 10$ (=youth/beauty). Hence they end up as the metaphorical landwhale. LW sized body, LW size demands & expectations, LW sized bloated egos.
From this thread:

Last edited:
Foids just want something that doesn't exist :feelsseriously:

Everything is about looks. The problem is that Chad has many options in his disposal and their crazy sexual life can last longer than Becky's/Stacey's one. That push Becky and Stacey to find the best provider(someone who is beta since has less options).

In the past everything was about looks but at least people married between the same tier. Nowadays men have to find foids of 2 or 3 tier points less than them. Here is when we incels enter to the server. We have no foids 2 or 3 tier points lower than us.

I borrow this comment:

From this thread:
I think it’s cope to think men age better. People with GOOD GENETICS age better, male or female. The difference is men will fuck subhumans but femoids won’t.

Audrey Hepburn aged gracefully because of her forward growth. Good bones>everything.
E4CC2051 BD51 435E 8CBE 8E22A4CED8FC

563637A3 D1D7 4A8D 8507 90ED3A13FD23

A00B55F5 7778 470B A2CF D9045B54D31F

I think it’s cope to think men age better. People with GOOD GENETICS age better, male or female. The difference is men will fuck subhumans but femoids won’t.

Audrey Hepburn aged gracefully because of her forward growth. Good bones>everything.
View attachment 490054
View attachment 490055
View attachment 490056
I never said that men age generally better than women. I said that Chads sexually lifes last longer. Something true because you can still cumming at 80 yo while foids have menopause at 40-50 yo. Also a 40 yo Chad can date foids in their early 30 while 40 yo foids have to lower their standards until catch a betabuxx of their same age.

Money and status keep the relationship for a long time because women themselves search for financial resources for their future.
Not necessary simping but as a rich man, you will have more options of women, luxury life and nothing to lose so you can invite the woman to your world then that makes you the one holding the frame. Simping is when you try to enter the woman's world like giving her a bribe.
If you're rich you'll almost always end up with a golddigger kek :lul:

It’s true. They want the man at the final stage of their journey. They’re not interested in taking that journey with you. Fuck them all. Walking around with their dogs, mobiles and earphones.
Most mens final part of their journey is owning their own home and earning a decent salary. Yeah I don't think they want you at any point of that journey if you're sub-8

True ideally everything matters.

Precisely. In men, in order to become truly desirable, it's all or nothing.

Exactly and all these blue pilled men who are rejected thinks it's just my personality lmao. Women will never be content unless ur like a literal God among men with great height, big bank account, big dick, jacked, lean, cars, houses, its fucking everything.

You can thank Disney (and other medias) for raising their standards to unrealistic levels, telling them they deserve only the best.

Fuck them

Last edited:
Let them become lesbians, so the foids need to put up with that shit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back