Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's not just about not being Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Many people falsely think that all this incel rage is because we're not on Chad level. But that's not entirely true. Actually, what hurts us most is that we are outcasts of the lowest level, not even being good enough to be normies. If I was a fucking normie everything would be okay. But no, I had to be this high-inhibited ugly incel outcast. We belong to 10 percent of world population, we are worst of the worst, scum of the earth. So not only we have to watch all this Chads fucking Stacies, we also need to watch all those normal, healthy people walking around and enjoying their youths. That is what hurts me the most, to know I belong to the lowest level of human hierarchy. Not even normie, just filth of the world. Fucking hell.

Very true.

Normies don't even look at our arguments and certainly don't browse the forums. They only look at the most extreme cases, or even create versions of us in their own minds. They do this because they need to protect their "Just World" fallacy. The only way to do that is by having a fantastical caricature of what an incel is and what one believes.

We miss out on experiences that shape your mental health and develop the average normie as a human being. I am a 23 year old kissless virgin who isn't even considered to be a respectable human. The average person doesn't understand our plight because it is truly unimaginable.

No normie could possibly imagine the true pain and depression an ugly outcast has to deal with daily. It is in direct opposition to their worldview. When you've had multiple sexual partners before the age of 18 the world seems great and talking to girls is natural. They wouldn't even understand the struggle as women reciprocate when approach. And thats not even glossing over how society treats an ugly person.

Most normies think the world is a movie and everyone is exactly like them, they can't understand how someone hasn't had sex at age 15 and 3 blowjobs from a girl in their class.

Normies dont have to listen to incels.......yet they still complain when one snaps... funny

Normies don't even look at our arguments and certainly don't browse the forums. They only look at the most extreme cases, or even create versions of us in their own minds.

It also creates a very effective wall that breaks all communication between us and the rest. We want to learn how to be like them. They make little half-hearted attempts at helping us sometimes that don't work because they don't want to admit to themselves that our problems are a bit (sic) more complext than just needing to "cheer up and stop being insecure" (pfft). They can't explain the things to us that we need to know because they take social interaction for granted. They would not have words to describe what it is they do that works even if they tried. Those of us who do get it on the other hand don't have a clue what to do about it.

And then we can all sit and yell at each other until the next miserable sod loses his mind and tries to run over people with a truck.

You either have to be chad or a high tier normie to get regular sex, and to avoid betabuxing. Sub6 men living in the west are not that far off from us.

NT theory rules all

Why would you want to be a normie?

I wish I was a 9/10 prettyboy so I could fuck bitches tbh tbh

Fuck that, our only problem is our shitty dna which relegates us as human waste on a biological level.

agreed, but 10% of people are not incels. This article says 0.3% of people over 44 are virgins. Some are probably priests that are just being vocels. We're not the bottom 10%, we're the bottom of the bottom...making our own situation so rare and particularly fucked up. If 10% of people when what incel pain was we wouldn't be so marginalized.

0.3% seems low and I bet it's increasing, but still, I'd say it's only like 1-2%. Every single one of our parents and ancestors succeded in having sex, so to be descended from all that but still lose the genetic lottery so hard that you're still an incel is rare.

the guys who obsess about Chad are closet faggots.

I still think I can become normal. I will keep trying until I do or die.

Same here actually... Up until 30 though.

lol. I'm already over 30 and I'm still coping/hoping. You'll be amazed at what you can endure.