Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not his 6'7 height why I'm with him, teehee.

• Thread starter Bangkok or bust
  • Start date
Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
NOT
A
SINGLE
FRAME

Do tallfags with these midget girlfriends actually stay with them and impregnate them or just pump and dump? I can't imagine why anyone would flush their genetics down the toilet like this.

is this shit impressive to normies? haha he's so much taller than the foidlet right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: nice ass on that recessed beckylite tho

I'm laughing, this video is too funny. :feelsseriously:

He didnt just get height he got face too :cryfeels: this is who hogged all the good genetics

height pill, once again.
It is undeniable
Do tallfags with these midget girlfriends actually stay with them and impregnate them or just pump and dump? I can't imagine why anyone would flush their genetics down the toilet like this.
I think some of them are actually that retarded.
My dad was a low tier tallfag yet still wanted to stay with my midget mother (who's 5 ft btw)

6’7 personality is unbeatable.

Nah I suppose his chadlite face has also something to do with it. Also is this what normies laugh at, do they actually find shit like this funny? Jay eff ell.

is this shit impressive to normies? haha he's so much taller than the foidlet right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: nice ass on that recessed beckylite tho

This shit is more cringe than suifuel, fucking normie humor.

that foid is a 4 or at best a 5 with giga chad holyyy shit ITS SO FUCKING OVER

is this shit impressive to normies? haha he's so much taller than the foidlet right? :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Yes it is. Normies will post this on their facebook, twitter etc.

"teehee he's so much taller than me, it's like soo annoying teehee"

It is undeniable

I think some of them are actually that retarded.
My dad was a low tier tallfag yet still wanted to stay with my midget mother (who's 5 ft btw)

And your height is.....?

He needs both his kneecaps removed

PRONTO

228602856 a6f72ae3d0 b

I doubt tall Chads actually care about their genetic lineage tbh.

Pure vanity and selfishness.

Holy shit! Is this tallfag from Shingeki No Kyojin or what?

I commented on that Instagram post

B9CF7E53 FAA1 4ADC A0B0 51E67563F53F

That's my meme page so I don't care.

Thank god it makes up for his truecel face

If you’re a male, your height determines your life.

Why don't these tall chads date tall stacies?
They just have to take her virginity so short guys get nothing

that foid is a 4 or at best a 5 with giga chad holyyy shit ITS SO FUCKING OVER
Yet people will still deny sub 8 REALITY (it's not even a theory anymore) :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell
Thank god it makes up for his truecel face
If he has a truecel face, I am the God of saints.

Yet people will still deny sub 8 REALITY (it's not even a theory anymore) :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @Colvin76 @Personalityinkwell

If he has a truecel face, I am the God of saints.
Sub8 rule is a basic fact and anyone who denies it is not blackpilled yet.

Chad treats virginities like pokemon

Gotta catch em all

some tallfags actually have a fetish for midget foids.

"Look how tall my bf Is girls,I'm with a tall Male look at me ,tehee "
some tallfags actually have a fetish for midget foids.
It's because they can have em Easy ,midget foids have More complex than shit and need tall guys to show the other foids etc a 6'3 normie has More chances with a 5' than a 5'7

Last edited:
Obvioulsy its not te height just lol

Kill TallFags

The Y chromosome has a gene for extra height so as long as your a male it doesn’t matter how tall the foids in your family are

Women are reverse pedophiles

Holy shit I just pictured how he must toss her body around and move it in all sorts of positions during wild sex. Thanks op :feelsrope:

Face>Height>Frame

instagram refused to connect

This is not a low value female. I cant see her face in detail but its looks a bit above average, and her body is way above average, especially in the west where most people are overweight. And she is white. So really she is a 7 at the bare minimum when you take the face and body together.

Where im at around 50 percent of people are obese and around 20 percent overweight. So that means that only around 30 percent of all females even have the chance at being above average in looks. With that in mind it makes sense why this guy is with this girl

Interesting we're (and men in general) shamed for finding prime (i.e. young) foids attractive, but when I see height differences like this it looks like legit pedophilia.

He doesn't look 6'7 tbh. He looks maybe 6'2-6'3

Women's hypergamy is creating future manlets. If you were super tall you could get a decent foid who is not a midget but now men are getting more desperate. Tallfags waste their genes procreating with women who are really small because that's all they can get. These women will be in for the shock of their lives when they realise that their son is a manlet. They are so stupid, really. They think that fucking a tall man will give them tall sons and don't realise that their shit genes will produce incels.

Short foids love tallfags.

Water is wet.