Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"It's not hard to get laid!" -Are they serious?

The End

The End

Banned
-
Again and again we are told that we are sabotaging ourselves from getting sex. And our critics will usually reason this because, in their opinion, getting sex is easy.

But is it easy? For Chad getting sex is easy - yes. But for normal guys? If sex were easy to get men would have racked up at least dozens if not hundreds of partners. And toots wouldn't charge 200 dollars for thirty minutes of access to their roastbeef.

I'd have less of a problem if our critics simply stated that not everyone gets sex. Some of us, men especially, are just not attractive enough to fuck a girl. Inceldom has been common throughout animal history, both human and non. It's especially bad right now, but it's nothing new.

dont listen to their lies

Depend if you're a chad or not. Teehee.

"it isn't hard to convince another human being to be sodomized by a stranger"

They're right though it's not hard to get laid.

Its fucking impossible for sub 5.

Of course it's not hard especially when you go for ugly ass fat landwhales like IT User do...
But who wants to do that? Even if we try to go for women in our league or below that we get rejected.

Foids don't notice men that aren't at least chadlite, when you realize that it all makes sense.

That phrase either comes from
A foid
A chad
A betabuxxer

Of course it's not hard especially when you go for ugly ass fat landwhales like IT User do...
But who wants to do that? Even if we try to go for women in our league or below that we get rejected.
Haha, I get rejected by those landwhales.

I remember I was so pleased with myself when I wrote on my OKCupid profile, "I am desperate, and I will at least talk to you if you message me. I'm not picky at all." Haha! Me, I thought having no standards was a good thing. Later I was told, "No one wants someone who will take anyone!"

Me, "...I do!"

Inceldom has been common throughout animal history, both human and non. It's especially bad right now, but it's nothing new.
We have to blackpill the cucks, because the soy levels are way too high. Throughout animal history foids didn't get to choose their mates by how nice their abs look or how square their jaw is and how chadlike they are, intelligence and strength are what nature intended to reward the most pussy and reproduction to since the dawn of time.