Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over it's not hard to be bigger natural selector than most foids (math wise)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I love it when normies say incels getting wiped of the genetic pool is just natural selection. That statement isn't exactly wrong, but right in this clown planet of ours.

I do not like the concept of nature selection. It is cruel and inhumane, but that's how the animal kingdom is setup.

A Chad can cockblock anyone from getting laid, a foid is a natural selector by default and utilizes the power.

Little do they know, incels also wield this power; in fact, much more so than normies.

The average birth rate is like 1.64 babies each foid. If an incel becomes Adolf Hitler 2.0, he can genocide 50 millions more, this, making him the superior natural selector, beating all foids in the world.

So if one dude got into a car accident and killed 2+, he is unintentionally natural selecting more than the average foid. Of course, I do not encourage car accidents or violence, just stating the obvious.

I do not encourage violence or Nazism.

Last edited:
Hitler was a chadlite. Imagine you have a stacylite like Ana Braun dying for you.

I love it when normies say incels getting wiped of the genetic pool is just natural selection. That statement isn't exactly wrong, but right in this clown planet of ours.

I do not like the concept of nature selection. It is cruel and inhumane, but that's how the animal kingdom is setup.

A Chad can cockblock anyone from getting laid, a foid is a natural selector by default and utilizes the power.

Little do they know, incels also wield this power; in fact, much more so than normies.

The average birth rate is like 1.64 babies each foid. If an incel becomes Adolf Hitler 2.0, he can genocide 50 millions more, this, making him the superior natural selector, beating all foids in the world.

So if one dude got into a car accident and killed 2+, he is unintentionally natural selecting more than the average foid. Of course, I do not encourage car accidents or violence, just stating the obvious.

I do not encourage violence or Nazism.
This just goes to show how evil Darwin really was.

This just goes to show how evil Darwin really was.
Maybe, maybe not. But it's just how our clown world is set up. All I'm stating is that anyone wields the power of natural selection in their hands, even incels (thorough legal ways of course)

Maybe, maybe not. But it's just how our clown world is set up. All I'm stating is that anyone wields the power of natural selection in their hands, even incels (thorough legal ways of course)
Darwin specifically created the theory of evolution as a means to enhance scientific racism and mainly eugenics. When most people accepted evolution,they used it as a justification to bully incels.

Genocide of the "genetically inferior" is the logical step according to natural selection.

Darwin specifically created the theory of evolution as a means to enhance scientific racism and mainly eugenics. When most people accepted evolution,they used it as a justification to bully incels.

Genocide of the "genetically inferior" is the logical step according to natural selection.
That's fucked up. However, it can also be flipped around.

When some kids get bullied enough they bring out their AR-15, and can wield the power of who gets to reproduce and who doesn't.

Of course, I'm not justifying anything or encouraging anything, but I'm saying things like this happens. (Especially in America)

Hitler was a chadlite. Imagine you have a stacylite like Ana Braun dying for you.
:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:lul: :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The article is quite troll and speculative, really.

You'll tell me how many men in history have women who committed suicide for them and with them.

The article is quite troll and speculative, really.

You'll tell me how many men in history have women who committed suicide for them and with them.
JFL if you unironically think he is chadlite

JFL if you unironically think he is chadlite
Let's see, from looks it's clear that I was doing a bit of bait, that's the truth. However, I strongly affirm that Hitler was a statusmaxxed normie and that could have gotten him a lot of pussies if he had wanted to.

Last edited:
End of discussion kek
Are you going to deny Hitler was statusmaxxed? You'll tell me where a stacylite or High-tier Becky would go with Hitler and die for him.

Are you going to deny Hitler was statusmaxxed?
No silly, i was saying that its not correct to say hitler was a chadlite just because he has status, you can only become chadlite/chad through looks alone. status and money gets you pussy, but only looks alone can get you "love".

No silly, i was saying that its not correct to say hitler was a chadlite just because he has status, you can only become chadlite/chad through looks alone. status and money gets you pussy, but only looks alone can get you "love".
And I told you that I was baiting when I said that Hitler was a Chadlite. I have exaggerated the joke. That's it.

However, I keep repeating the same thing. Why die for the Führer when you could escape like other Nazis?

And I told you that I was baiting when I said that Hitler was a Chadlite. I have exaggerated the joke. That's it.

However, I keep repeating the same thing. Why die for the Führer when you could escape like other Nazis?
sorry im a little autistic it seems

That's fucked up. However, it can also be flipped around.

When some kids get bullied enough they bring out their AR-15, and can wield the power of who gets to reproduce and who doesn't.

Of course, I'm not justifying anything or encouraging anything, but I'm saying things like this happens. (Especially in America)
Yeah, but that doesn't render the theory useless. Every non Catholic country in Europe had plans to "cull" their "genetically undesirable" populations up until Hitler.
This was based around the theory of Natural Selection and scientists praised it.