Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Not Funny

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
It wasn't funny sitting around being the only one in high school to never have a girlfriend. It wasn't funny rotting alone while others indulged in each other's love. It wasn't funny being the only guy without a date to prom. It wasn't funny growing up being told I'll find love and bliss and never ever experiencing even a fraction of that. It wasn't funny watching everyone else fall in love while I was disregarded like trash on the side of a road.

It also wasn't funny being teased, mocked, and ostracized when all I ever wanted was to love and be loved. It wasn't funny being the butt of every joke when it came to finding a relationship. It wasn't funny rotting alone while everyone else went to parties and met someone. It wasn't funny watching fuckboy scumbags take girls' virginities while I, a genuinely caring man, was never shown a glimmer of true hope. It most certainly wasn't funny to be flirted with just for kicks, and then kicked to the side.

It's not fucking funny jacking off every day to some bitch that would spit on me if she could. It's not funny never experiencing any love when all I want is a girl to hug me when I come home. It's not funny waking up every morning with nothing to look forward to. It's not fucking funny going to bed every night knowing I will have nothing to look forward to the next day. It's not funny flailing about life encompassed by loneliness when all I ever wanted was genuine love. It's not fucking funny watching the frauds succeed while I don't. It's not funny waking up to suicidal thoughts every morning, and it's most certainly not funny going to bed with suicidal thoughts every night.

I swear to God I'm doing everything I can to die before my 20th birthday aside from actually killing myself. I'm not going to go into detail.

Also: Fuck everyone and everything. No one has done shit for you, people spit on you and mock you, people fuck you over for kicks. Literally fuck everyone, never do anything for anyone. Die a selfish motherfucker and revel in pain of others. Fuck them, especially the girls that faux flirt with you just to humiliate you. You owe not a single thing to a single person.

Last edited:
Hits too close to home.

True. I was voted the most well dressed boy at a party in middle school because the guys thought it'd be funny to make me dance with the most well dressed girl. Needless to say, the girl rejected me in front of everyone, and ran out crying

True. I was voted the most well dressed boy at a party in middle school because the guys thought it'd be funny to make me dance with the most well dressed girl. Needless to say, the girl rejected me in front of everyone, and ran out crying
I apologize bro. Fuck everyone.

I apologize bro. Fuck everyone.
somehow, I think it's made me more apt for dealing with withering away in obscurity. I wasn't ever under the illusion that I'll find a girlfriend because even long before puberty, I was treated like human garbage by every foid I encountered. In a sense I should be grateful that I was treated that way, as it gave me one of the many introductions to the real world I'd have yet to experience