Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It's not fucking fair, all i ever wanted was love

Misogynist Vegeta

Misogynist Vegeta

The Saiyan Prince
Vegeta raining

All i ever wanted was to be loved by a foid and to love her back. But i was denied at every step
I was never attractive enough, never enough socially competent enough i never had anything these foids wanted
I kept trying for years hoping for something to happen to me but in the end it was nothing
I am doomed to rot away in my room, not matter what i do
I apply for jobs everywhere no one wants to hire me, I'm damaged goods
I try to improve my physical but it goes no where because i cannot afford the food i need to change my body for the better
I try to improve my social abilities but no one wants to talk to me
They say love yourself before you try to love others, but i do love myself, atleast i did for years but nothing changed
Even if i overcome everything against all the odds, what is left, Whores who do not know the true meaning of love?
Everything i do fails to no fault of my own, and yet i still keep trying for some reason
In my dreams they used to be about falling in love, now they are about rejection
I experience love through the sidelines, through anime, that is my only reference to it even being real.
Foids want to be loved but can they give out love themselves? I have not seen it.
all i see is an exchange of sex for money and protection, the women of today cheating on men that give them everything
The void of loneilness consumes me everyday, rotting my soul away
And yet they wonder why I'm so mad, so angry, why i hate the very world.
Everyday it gets worse, People coming into my country with no respect for it, no respect for tradition.
even the people being born here are getting worse, They are so unlike me
I'm an outsider of outsiders, I belong nowhere and nowhere belongs to me
Death is the only option and that's not fair, I want to exist i want to live
But they don't let me, They put me here, They make the world more hostile toward me
And they laugh at me, at us our pain and our sorrow they make fun of our anger because they don't care
I hate them, I want them to experience the pain we have been through, maybe they wouldn't be laughing.
A week in our life, they would hanging from the ceiling but they don't live are life it's just so unfair.

B7ef1878d96664696d6898bdd035b470

Last edited:
You should force your "love" on a foid. (In gta)

But no jokes the fact that this happened to us is fucked up and disgusting

Oh Vegeta but i love you. I love to shatter your ego and to kill you

You may have beat me then "Lord" Frieza but you won't beat me now that i'm Misogyny MAXXED
Oh Vegeta, what a silly naive fool you are. Not only am i homophobicmaxxed, but im also racistmaxxed and misandristmaxxed.

You cuck just force sex these sluts can’t understanding love they just lust after Chad

No Bulma for prince vegetacels

View attachment 1196544

All i ever wanted was to be loved by a foid and to love her back. But i was denied at every step
I was never attractive enough, never enough socially competent enough i never had anything these foids wanted
I kept trying for years hoping for something to happen to me but in the end it was nothing
I am doomed to rot away in my room, not matter what i do
I apply for jobs everywhere no one wants to hire me, I'm damaged goods
I try to improve my physical but it goes no where because i cannot afford the food i need to change my body for the better
I try to improve my social abilities but no one wants to talk to me
They say love yourself before you try to love others, but i do love myself, atleast i did for years but nothing changed
Even if i overcome everything against all the odds, what is left, Whores who do not know the true meaning of love?
Everything i do fails to no fault of my own, and yet i still keep trying for some reason
In my dreams they used to be about falling in love, now they are about rejection
I experience love through the sidelines, through anime, that is my only reference to it even being real.
Foids want to be loved but can they give out love themselves? I have not seen it.
all i see is an exchange of sex for money and protection, the women of today cheating on men that give them everything
The void of loneilness consumes me everyday, rotting my soul away
And yet they wonder why I'm so mad, so angry, why i hate the very world.
Everyday it gets worse, People coming into my country with no respect for it, no respect for tradition.
even the people being born here are getting worse, They are so unlike me
I'm an outsider of outsiders, I belong nowhere and nowhere belongs to me
Death is the only option and that's not fair, I want to exist i want to live
But they don't let me, They put me here, They make the world more hostile toward me
And they laugh at me, at us our pain and our sorrow they make fun of our anger because they don't care
I hate them, I want them to experience the pain we have been through, maybe they wouldn't be laughing.
A week in our life, they would hanging from the ceiling but they don't live are life it's just so unfair.

View attachment 1196583
Based and well spoken, I wish I could get revenge on those mother fuckers who didn't care about me, rejected me, or hated me in the past. I hate humanity too not only foids