Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal It’s not fair

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
I eat healthy and train hard and I’m chubby. obesity is not a choice I come here to talk about my insecurities.

Your probably in a calorie surplus

1000caloriemaxx
(dont forget drinking a lot of water and walk & lift weights, also eat alot of protein so you wont be very skinny after losing it all)

What's your bmi

Your probably in a calorie surplus
I might have too many calories in my diet thanks for the help. I don’t feel that hungry for meals I just have three meals a day out of habit.

It`s not about what you eat it`s much much calories you consume tell me your height and weight and i`ll tell you how much calories you can eat so you lose weight

I might have too many calories in my diet thanks for the help. I don’t feel that hungry for meals I just have three meals a day out of habit.
Good luck on your diet

It`s not about what you eat it`s much much calories you consume tell me your height and weight and i`ll tell you how much calories you can eat so you lose weight
5,7 65kg

Attachments

• A8421949-498E-4B57-A926-B21F94E0EFF6.jpeg
    A8421949-498E-4B57-A926-B21F94E0EFF6.jpeg
    263.7 KB · Views: 8
Fat''cels'' are volcels

I don’t feel that hungry for meals I just have three meals a day out of habit.
Eating despite not being hungry is exactly the reason youre chubby. Listen to your body, dont eat if youre not hungry.

I eat healthy and train hard and I’m chubby. obesity is not a choice I come here to talk about my insecurities.
count every calorie, you don't realize how many calories you might consume in drinks, sauces etc. and it can add up to make you be in a surplus

why the fuck do you call yourself chubby when you are in a healthy weight range

If your body fat percentage gets too low you will start losing energy and being more tired. Are you trying to remove a big belly or something?
Just insecure about my body fat.

Just don't go below 10% since that gets close to body builder shredded which they get really tired all the time.
its literally the opposite, they are tired because getting there and maintaining it is really demanding on calorie/macro intake and a lot of exercise not because they have less fat to carry around

Mogs me

Im 85 at 5'10

I need to resume my auschwitzmaxxing diet asap

Mogs me

Im 85 at 5'10

I need to resume my auschwitzmaxxing diet asap
85lbs or kg? if kg why the fuck do you mix civilized and american measuring systems

its literally the opposite, they are tired because getting there and maintaining it is really demanding on calorie/macro intake and a lot of exercise not because they have less fat to carry around
You pretty much explained the reason for my point. I was not trying to say that the "fat" was the cause rather aiming to go too low can be more detrimental for you health which requires what you explain. This can vary with genetic disposition, but at a certain point you will feel like shit feeling hungry, low energy, lower testosterone as a result.