Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting IT'S NOT FAIR!! IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!!

metabuxx

metabuxx

Infernal Archon
-
Why does 6'5 Chad lives a great life while I rot?
Why is Chad's mother a Stacy and his father a Chad while my parents are fucking subhumans?
Why did Chad have a constant supply of HGH and testosterone in his growing years while I was fed shitty microwaved food?
Why did Chad's classmates admired him and holes begged to be his girlfriends while I had to jestermax to make a few friends?
Why was Chad given so much validation that it turned him into a confident man while I was shit on by the world my entire life which gave me depression and social anxiety?
Why does Chad spends his youth fucking thots daily while I wish I didn't wake up the next morning every time I go to sleep?

Chad didn't deserve to be born with a diamond spoon up his ass. And I didn't deserve to born with subhuman genetics. There is not going to any compensation for my troubles in my after life and neither will Chad be punished for his undeserved luck. FUCK THIS SUBHUMAN LIFE AND THIS CRUEL UNFAIR WORLD. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

genetics
noun, plural in form but singular in construction

ge·net·ics | \ jə-ˈne-tiks \
Definition of genetics

1: a branch of biology that deals with the heredity and variation of organisms
2: the genetic makeup and phenomena of an organism, type, group, or condition

It should be one woman one man not harems and poly

nice anger phase you got going there

genetics

Definition of genetics

If women fucked their looksmach, there would be no problem.

genetics

Definition of genetics

Brutal

Its very brutal my boy. We need to make it illegal to birth incels.
I never fucking consented to being born an ugly man, doomed to loneliness and suffering.

Deny it, hate it, fight it, try to change it, accept it, in that the result is same.
It was over when you were born.
Its very brutal my boy. We need to make it illegal to birth incels.
I never fucking consented to being born an ugly man, doomed to loneliness and suffering.
This would only move goalposts of what is ugly or not. Due to female nature of hypergamy there have always been and there will always be incels.

Last edited:
Chads fuck different stacys 3 times a day while we rot and jerk off in tissues. Nothing will ever change. While we are discussing this in a forum they are having the time of their life. It's a wonder i'm still alive and didn't rope yet.

Yes, it isn't fair, life isn't fair, nature isn't fair, and you better accept it once and for all, there is nothing you can do about it.
It will go on till I die
Well, you can do that and live a miserable life, or just end up roping instead.

If women fucked their looksmach, there would be no problem.
Never gonna happen cos male libido is high and chads are willing to jestermaxx just to get the chance to fuck some used up becky. And when hes bored of her and leave, shell just find another chad, which is easy as fug because of tinder and ig.
Even chads are cucked.

Thing is, chad didnt just fuck and chuck beckies, they entertain them, serenade them, go on dates with em, if chad merely fucks and chucks beckies thered be a lot of room for normies and incels to navigate.

Last edited:
Genetics are a lottery, and you lost

And the worse part is, NO JUSTICE will be dealt, EVER. No matter how bad religion copers try and argue it. It’s a cruel world, where the strong live, and the weak die.

And the worse part is, NO JUSTICE will be dealt, EVER. No matter how bad religion copers try and argue it. It’s a cruel world, where the strong live, and the weak die.
Exactly. There is no karma.

You gotta makes your own luck in life, you want something then get out there be confident and make it happen! :bluepill:

Because its over for us. There isn't shit we can do

Brutal, its so injustice