Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's not even your parent's genes at this point

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
Sperm count went down by 50%, our water is full of estrogen (alex johns was right...), all of us eat shitty food which lowers T,
I have seen many ugly teenagers with really good looking parents, game was rigged from the start

my father is 186cm former chad (he is in his 50s)
my mother is 173cm high tier stacy, in her 50s she looks better then the majority of females (even without makeup) and I see many sand niggers look at her blatantly
and all of my family has defined chins, my mom's brother is like 184cm as well and the majority of my family is tall
I also bet that 99% of the incels here have at least average looking parents, but they look like genetic trash

and I am 3/10, rejected 3 times, 177cm, recessed chin with crooked teeth
I had a shitty social life since I remember myself

There is nothing more brutal then knowing that I could have been a chad slaying foids right now,
If I betabux, then I will 100% make sure that I can have the highest sperm quality as possible as I think that I still can
bring some good genes and try to have the highest quality foid that I can get

Last edited:
isn't the recessed chin thing cause by mouth breathing?

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I blame the jews and foids flushing their birth control down the toilet/sink.
and fakescientists are like "50% is still not really damaging" hahaha bullshit
My brother always had a bigger and more defined chin then me since a young age,
I would say 80% genes 20% environment, and I was always breathing through my nose

Last edited:
I have bitch wrists and tiny weak fingers. My hand and wrists look like that of a girl. Meanwhile my dad has giant 8+ inch wrists with gigantic sausage fingers

His forearms giga mog mine despite the fact I've literally wasted 1000+ hours on forearm training (not joking)

What a fucking joke

I have bitch wrists and tiny weak fingers. My hand and wrists look like that of a girl. Meanwhile my dad has giant 8+ inch wrists with gigantic sausage fingers

His forearms giga mog mine despite the fact I've literally wasted 1000+ hours on forearm training (not joking)

What a fucking joke
my wrists also look really fucking weird and they are really small, at least I don't feel that genetically lost because my dad's wrists are also relatively small,
but they are really wide compared to mine, he also literally told me that I have a girl's wrists

my wrists also look really fucking weird and they are really small, at least I don't feel that genetically lost because my dad's wrists are also relatively small,
but they are really wide compared to mine, he also literally told me that I have a girl's wrists
It's even worse for me because tiny wrists and weak hands limit me in the gym. I can't even cope in peace, my genetics have to ruin everything

I've noticed this a lot. It's not just me but most guys my age. Strong wrists/hands/fingers are really rare, even among chads it's not as prevalent as it should be

That kind of stuff is hard to prove right or wrong.
I have seen many ugly teenagers with really good looking parents, game was rigged from the start
I can't relate here, my parents are mostly weird af like me and that's why they ended up together.
Most of my friends who are like me also have bizarre parents and grandparents although their siblings are often normal or semi normal.

It's even worse for me because tiny wrists and weak hands limit me in the gym. I can't even cope in peace, my genetics have to ruin everything

I've noticed this a lot. It's not just me but most guys my age. Strong wrists/hands/fingers are really rare, even among chads it's not as prevalent as it should be
I have noticed this too, Gen X and Boomers always have much bigger hands, 100% that it's something in our water or food

My father is a 4/10, my mother a 6/10. I mean nowadays they’re old so these ratings apply to how they looked in their respective primes. My mom is almost 50 and she still looks younger than most 35yo foids.

At this point I stopped asking myself what if. It is what it is. I need to die.

:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: I blame the jews and foids flushing their birth control down the toilet/sink.

Yes. Women are the orcs, thirld world supremacists are the trolls and the so called chosen people are the dark lord in his high tower.

I have noticed this too, Gen X and Boomers always have much bigger hands, 100% that it's something in our water or food
People have noticed this 10-15 years ago. If you google it you can find forum threads on bodbyuilding com dating from like 2008 or 2010 where gymcels say their hands/fingers are tiny compared to those of their dad

Some people cope with "we just didn't do manual labor bro that's why". But in those same threads there are guys saying their dad is a skinny/fat slob who was behind his desk his whole life and who giga mogs them. Likewise there are gymcels saying they work with their hands and their hands are still shit

cant relate tbh, both my parents are subhuman just like me, I had lost the genetic lottery even before I was conceived.

My dad is a slayer but it all went to my little brother :feelsUnreal:

Sperm count went down by 50%, our water is full of estrogen (alex johns was right...), all of us eat shitty food which lowers T,

my father is 186cm former chad (he is in his 50s)
my mother is 173cm high tier stacy, in her 50s she looks better then the majority of females (even without makeup) and I see many sand niggers look at her blatantly
and all of my family has defined chins, my mom's brother is like 184cm as well and the majority of my family is tall
I also bet that 99% of the incels here have at least average looking parents, but they look like genetic trash

and I am 3/10, rejected 3 times, 177cm, recessed chin with crooked teeth
I had a shitty social life since I remember myself

There is nothing more brutal then knowing that I could have been a chad slaying foids right now,
If I betabux, then I will 100% make sure that I can have the highest sperm quality as possible as I think that I still can
bring some good genes and try to have the highest quality foid that I can get
Severely underrated/unknown facts. That's why even 99% of "Chads" on tiktok or IRL are prettboys at best. Rarely do you see masculine/dominant features anymore

Last edited:
My father and his families side in general IQ mog me hard in STEM and my entire family lifemogs me to oblivion even the shitters in the east. I am the only virgin in the family and everybody lost his virginity before 20, genes are a cope if your parents are garbage.
My dad is a slayer but it all went to my little brother :feelsUnreal:
The little brother pill hurts me, I remember asking my mother why I couldnt have siblings :feelsbadman: But I guess its for the better than having some foid deliver suicide fuel home every day and brothers who mog me :feelscry:
Underrated/unknown facts. That's why even 99% of "Chads" on tiktok or IRL are prettboys at best. Rarely do you see masculine/dominant features anymore
Biased sample, masculine Chads dont use fucking tiktok in the first place because its gay.

Last edited:
Both my father and my mother are pretty good looking especially for their age, I remember how nurse looked at my father when he came to visit me in durka. I wont be ugly also but my family has strong balding genes, my father is severely balding in his 40s and my grandfather form mothers side was NW5 at 35 and heres me 20 years old with NW3 with thinning hair on the top, over

I also said "or IRL"
Maybe you just live in a soyed neighborhood
Both my father and my mother are pretty good looking especially for their age, I remember how nurse looked at my father when he came to visit me in durka. I wont be ugly also but my family has strong balding genes, my father is severely balding in his 40s and my grandfather form mothers side was NW5 at 35 and heres me 20 years old with NW3 with thinning hair on the top, over
Brutal

Severely underrated/unknown facts. That's why even 99% of "Chads" on tiktok or IRL are prettboys at best. Rarely do you see masculine/dominant features anymore
Don't forget the testosterone decline, but hey "toxic masculinty" is an issue now!
Giving foids rights was a mistake, they can barely manage their own life, at least males who are obese a lot of times actually know how to manage themselves,
and they lose their weight in a higher percentage then landwhale foids, I saw many chadlights which were fat in their younger year, I respect them tbh
while foids who become obese either are too lazy or just starve themselves like retards

Maybe you just live in a soyed neighborhood
It's a fact that testosterone has been cratering over the past 50+ years (namely in the West). This is due to the ubiquity of estrogenic and harmful toxins in food, water, plastics, chemicals, etc that Jews and the government have been contaminating our products with.

Therefore, men on average are objectively much less dimorphic and masculine (both physically and mentally) now than they were a few generations ago. This doesn't even factor in the (((soycietal))) propaganda and indoctrination we're subjected to 24/7

What a fucking joke
I have small wrist too

It's a fact that testosterone has been cratering over the past 50+ years (namely in the West). This is due to the ubiquity of estrogenic and harmful toxins in food, water, plastics, chemicals, etc that Jews and the government have been contaminating our products with.

Therefore, men on average are objectively much less dimorphic and masculine (both physically and mentally) now than they were a few generations ago. This doesn't even factor in the (((soycietal))) propaganda and indoctrination we're subjected to 24/7
and foids get good body in a younger age and feminine advantages, did you notice how foids always have a more defined chin then most males?

and foids get good body in a younger age and feminine advantages, did you notice how foids always have a more defined chin then most males?
No, men look like men and toilets like toilets to me.

Yes, this is because excess estrogen/estrogenic compounds in females gets turned into testosterone by the female body (whereas in men it inhibits DHT (masculinizing hormone), testosterone, AND makes you shorter + smaller since estrogen closes your growth plates faster). The Jewish elite and government are literally turning men into effeminate soy cucks and women into taller, larger, more virile pseudo-men

Last edited:
No, men look like men and toilets like toilets to me.
Dimorphism is a spectrum

a1ee678a-af3a-435d-8807-29360599eb11-gif.54841

Stop coping

This existence wants to ridicule men. It is like that somebody or something is stealing my energy and potential and everything goes to females. While we become weaker and weaker on all levels, females become more and more pwoerful, yet we are not allowed to speak up about it openly.