Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It’s not even just about the “sx”

Wintersknight

Wintersknight

Recruit
★★★★★
The fact I’ve never had a peak sexual experience gets to me all the time, and I’m bothered I’ve never got to experience that with females I’m attracted to and when I’m in public it’s agonisingly frustratimy seeing females clothing that shows off more than they should ….

but sometimes the thing that gets to me so much is I’ll never have a female who looks up to me, who has respect for me… someone who makes the world feel irrelevant…
someone to sit in my passenger seat. Have a place with..

I don’t want some social pub skank who has girls nights and likes mainstream shit music or entertainment..

I want some reclusive goth, who is as broken as me.
I wish I had someone who I could meet after dark in the dead of the night. the kind of hours When the streets are dead and no life is around.. no cars, peace… we could lie out in the park or graveyard and drin…. spend time with eachother in a quiet world with no one else.. then wander home and sleep through the day in the dark just listen to music.

sx isn’t part of this fantasy to me, it violates it. I want a partner to love and hold not violate.
I want someone who we could fix each others lonelyness and relate to eachother with our indifference to the world.

but no female ever has to suffer the lonelyness and pain of isolation that a guy does so they can never understand and relate to it, so they couldn’t appreciate the company of someone for the same reason I can…

life is so sad for humans… these females all want to exploit guys for money and just have emotionless flings with attractive guys…

i want someone I can look after and have an emotional connection with

I want some reclusive goth, who is as broken as me.
She is getting brutally railed by Chad right now.

And she has other 20 Chads in her DMs inviting her to expensive dates, and dick appointments in their penthouses and condos.

sx isn’t part of this fantasy to me, it violates it. I want a partner to love and hold not violate.
Foids enjoy being violated. That's the entirety of their sex drive --- to get their womb colonized by sperm from aggressive males.

In all seriousness: get a pet. A pet can be a good, loyal companion.

You'll never get to truly experience what turns you on and develop kinks and preferences which aren't on a screen or speculative.

Last edited:
Way to try and make me feel worse