Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's not even about sex anymore

VLÖ

VLÖ

друг
★★
Honestly, all I want is for someone to love me. Someone who just wants to talk to me every day and feel worried/excited about me. 

I don't even care about the sex, but sadly it's the only thing that they want. Of course open relationships don't work since while she's getting fucked by chad, she doesn't think about you. 

Eventually you start getting ignored and ghosted. And even used up women will still be thinking about their exes and saying shit like "I miss them". It's just fucking horrible.

I don't care if I get sex or not, I just want actual affection. And I would NEVER fucking pay for those shitfaced "paid girlfriends" who only do it for the money and find you repulsive. 

Just end it.

VLÖ said:
Honestly, all I want is for someone to love me. Someone who just wants to talk to me every day and feel worried/excited about me. 

I don't even care about the sex, but sadly it's the only thing that they want. Of course open relationships don't work since while she's getting fucked by chad, she doesn't think about you. 

Eventually you start getting ignored and ghosted. And even used up women will still be thinking about their exes and saying shit like "I miss them". It's just fucking horrible.

I don't care if I get sex or not, I just want actual affection. And I would NEVER fucking pay for those shitfaced "paid girlfriends" who only do it for the money and find you repulsive. 

Just end it.

Open relationships are concepts of shaytan. They do NOT work. Nobody is deeply happy

VLÖ said:

Just end it.

Amen

Yep.
I thought about getting a dog, they are pretty happy when you come home.
But then again that would require me to leave my apartment more often.

If you don't care about sex become gay.

jagged0 said:
If you don't care about sex become gay.

It's not the same living with a guy and you can't just decide to be homosexual

VLÖ said:

Agreed

This is what I want to get across to incels and incel-haters alike. It's NOT just about sex. However sex by itself *is* a form of affection even though people like to deny it.The affection you receive from females is so comforting that it can give you the strength you need to pull through whatever you're going through in life. If you have any idea what you're missing out on you WILL be angry.

VLÖ said:

Just end it.

My man. You just took my feelings out of my chest.