Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Its not a competition

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
Me089fxhsqr41

They like to downplay the difficulties of being a man because they never had to experience and make their problems seem more difficult. Most of the things on the list guys are willing to over look they are wants not needs but women need a man with alot of money they need him to be above 6 feet. Women like to pretend getting a guy is such a hard task when in reality they are shooting for guys out of their league

jfl
even a deformed fatass sack of shit roastie can get a 8/10 male

Stop giving 'femcel' imbeciles attention.

View attachment 233372
They like to downplay the difficulties of being a man because they never had to experience and make their problems seem more difficult. Most of the things on the list guys are willing to over look they are wants not needs but women need a man with alot of money they need him to be above 6 feet. Women like to pretend getting a guy is such a hard task when in reality they are shooting for guys out of their league

JFL is this from IT?

I wouldn't give a fuck if the foid was in a coma and I could only communicate with her via a Computer terminal that is hooked into her brainstem.
I just want to be treated like a human being for once.

My only requirements are: has to be polish, younger than me, thin and a virgin. That's about it.

They couldn’t even be think of enough shit to compare what men are required to have by toilets. And everything on their side is made up. Also how to attract giga chad

these roastie "femcels" would rope in a day if they had to face real inceldom like we do

JFL is this from IT?

I wouldn't give a fuck if the foid was in a coma and I could only communicate with her via a Computer terminal that is hooked into her brainstem.
I just want to be treated like a human being for once.
IT will find a way to flip your comment around to sound like a foid hating terrorist. "He has a computer terminal fetish ew stupid incel.

IT will find a way to flip your comment around to sound like a foid hating terrorist. "He has a computer terminal fetish ew stupid incel.

I did finger my dads VCR as a kid. I also put a slice of Bacon in his cd-drive lel. Guess I'm Terrorist then.

they will always complain no matter what