Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's no coincidence that most of the greatest incel saints were ethnic

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
2527540-3x2-940x627.jpg
635609544882517943-AP-Santa-Barbara-Rampage.jpg
Marclepine.jpg
alek-minassian-toronto-van-crash.jpg
1971745.jpg

Cho Seung Hui, Elliot Rodger, Marc Lepine, Alek Minassian, and Salman Abedi. They were ethnicels that took the blackpill and realized that living life as an ethnic man is a scam and decided to rebel against their female masters. Ethnics are the real truecels, that is why these men are worshiped here.

Last edited:
If You're Not White You Lost The Fight

90% of the White people on here shouldn't be complaining. Furthermore, unless you have some serious deformities as a pure white person, IE midget, no jaw line or extreme autism, it's no comparison to living the life of an ethnic.

Notice that killers like Cruz, ER, Klebold/Harris, etc. get fangirls, but an ugly ricecel like Cho never does. Kek.

Man cho was legendary / no one has topped his kill count with 2 pistols and alone that is...

Notice that killers like Cruz, ER, Klebold/Harris, etc. get fangirls, but an ugly ricecel like Cho never does. Kek.
Thats true. People barely gave him every attention due to the fact he was an ethnic.

90% of the White people on here shouldn't be complaining. Furthermore, unless you have some serious deformities as a pure white person, IE midget, no jaw line or extreme autism, it's no comparison to living the life of an ethnic.
I wonder if... nvm.

Sane,

Ethnics are killing the game right now

Hey, don't forget about Wellington Menezes. Pretty sure being a Brazilian mix of white/black/native counts as ethnic.
Wellington menezes oliveira arma 02 original1

Let's not forget St Nick

Nikolas%20Cruz.JPG
Nikolas Cruz was adopte dhe wasn't a spic like the media will have yoiu believe. He was white.

inb4 muh ethnic cope its so hard being black wahhhhhhh

Elliot Rodger once said: "I'm a eurasian, but i don't look anything like an asian. I thanks the heaven for that every day. Asians envy me.".

Nikolas Cruz was adopte dhe wasn't a spic like the media will have yoiu believe. He was white.

inb4 muh ethnic cope its so hard being black wahhhhhhh
Nik has fan girls though.