Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's never going to get better.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36910
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36910

It does not. It truly does not. Every weekend will still be a lonely pile of suffering. The isolation will never go away. No one will reach in to comfort you from the ever increasing pain. The world will stay stagnant and vile until you die. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.

It only gets worse.

It's going to get worse. The thing is, how do you face 'worse'? To me, it's good knowing I'll get to see this sick society slowly dies.

It does not. It truly does not. Every weekend will still be a lonely pile of suffering. The isolation will never go away. No one will reach in to comfort you from the ever increasing pain. The world will stay stagnant and vile until you die. There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
Come talk with us in the discord if you need to my nigga, it will make you feel better.

Genetics and Woman are to blame

hope for the best prepare for the worst

There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
As far as I know ascension (no matter how high your standards are) doesn’t break any thermodynamics law, therefore it’s possible, it just take too much effort, you probably have to leave your sanity behind and become like those people obsessed with productivity and develop your dark traid traits to the point of leaving your humanity behind :feelsdevil:

Being capable of doing anything, no matter how inhuman and horrible, having huge amounts of money and having good enough industriousness and orderliness to properly execute your plans, this is the key to ascension :whitepill: