Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's nearly 12 AM where I live and i'm still not home yet. Imma a big boy now.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
★★★★★
Imma big boy now :feelzez:

I was at the library,not drinking or partying or some shit like that :feelsbadman:

i havent set foot outside in 2 months

i havent set foot outside in 2 months
:dafuckfeels:

How do you do groceries? You have them ordered? Damn this site is full of giga shut ins. Sounds comfy tho tbh ngl.

Am still outside now ded srs.

:dafuckfeels:

How do you do groceries? You have them ordered? Damn this site is full of giga shut ins. Sounds comfy tho tbh ngl.
i live with parents, got fired from my job and im too lazy to look for a new one, havent had a reason to go out yet except for that one time i had a dentist appointment

I like libraries

i live with parents, got fired from my job and im too lazy to look for a new one, havent had a reason to go out yet except for that one time i had a dentist appointment
Damn this forum is full of giga shut-ins. You literally push the limits of social isolation. Don't blame you tho, many users feel more alive inside their homes and on forums than outside.

I couldn't do something like that even if i wanted to. Even the bars close at midnight, where i live.

I just finished my daily run that I started at 3 am. Going to head back home now.
Well at least you go outside. I thought you are inside your home 24/7 except groceries.

My condolences and congratulations too!

Well at least you go outside. I thought you are inside your home 24/7 except groceries.
Nah man. There is a bunch of nice places around here that are pretty beautiful and chill. It’s just annoying when they are crowded by normies, so I have to go there at late times. Watching the sun rise from a good spot is a nice cope.

I couldn't do something like that even if i wanted to. Even the bars close at midnight, where i live.
When the come/ask you to go, just piss yourself and they won't do anything. Hell they won't even come near you then.

Damn this forum is full of giga shut-ins. You literally push the limits of social isolation. Don't blame you tho, many users feel more alive inside their homes and on forums than outside.

that's nothing, back in 2017 I went from june to december without leaving my house

that's nothing, back in 2017 I went from june to december without leaving my house
Fuck 7 months in social isolation.

How did it feel to go outside after 7 months? At that level you will need vitamin D pills.

Fuck 7 months in social isolation.

How did it feel to go outside after 7 months? At that level you will need vitamin D pills.

I was just more nervous and annoyed than usual. After that I stayed inside until March if I recall correctly.

I was just more nervous and annoyed than usual. After that I stayed inside until March if I recall correctly.
Damn you people can be a psychological case study

nice bro i dont even go outside of my house

You can just drive around, show off what you have. I really envy you.
i might, considering the streets are probably pretty empty now, not to make u more suicidal but driving when everyone is sleeping (around 2 AM) is pretty good cope
I wish I had those LDARing skills tbh
first step is to not have life

Last edited:
Are you dead?

not to make u more suicidal but driving when everyone is sleeping (around 2 AM) is pretty good cope

This really must give you a good feeling. A feeling of being independent. A feeling of owning something. The feeling of an empty street and fresh air. I would not call it a cope at this point. This is has to be a blissful experience which you have to make in your life. Unfortunately I am exlucded from this crucial and yet unique experience. I am the one who is coping with eating and hitting the gym.
You really should go outside and drive, every man who can drive, should do this.

Last edited:
When the come/ask you to go, just piss yourself and they won't do anything. Hell they won't even come near you then.
The last time i did that, they called the cops on me.

This really must give you a good feeling. A feeling of being independent. A feeling of owning something. The feeling of an empty street and fresh air. I would not call it a cope at this point. This is has to be a blissful experience which you have to make in your life. Unfortunately I am exlucded fro mthis crucial and yet unique experience. I am the one who is coping with eating and hitting the gym.
You really should go outside and drive, every man who can drive should do this.
i hope you'll ascend with ur license one day
Tenor 12

i hope you'll ascend with ur license one day
View attachment 216209

Let us be honest here. I am 25 year old man who struggled with driving simulation. In a couple of month I will turn 26 and then it has bbeen 1 year since I have applied myself to driving school. I will most likely never drive, therefore life is pointless and I am emasculated by female driving.

Let us be honest here. I am 25 year old man who struggled with driving simulation. In a couple of month I will turn 26 and then it has bbeen 1 year since I have applied myself to driving school. I will most likely never drive, therefore life is pointless and I am emasculated by female driving.
u still in driving school? i spent a shitton on those

Studying , i see

brutal... whats the issue tho? do u get scared when on the road or something?

I explained it a couple of times. So, I will just quote myself here:
I am just struggling to get behind of it. I am struggling to stick to the road properly, since I am leaning to much to the right side of it. I am also struggling to adjust the speed in regards to the road signs. I am also struggling to adjust my speed regarding to the general traffic and I am struggling to change the gear to it. So, in the end I am just struggling in general.
And if I am honest here, I am also somewhat anxious about driving itself, I am anxious about crashing the car.

If I am really honest here. On top of that I am afraid of the concept of driving itself, of the responsibility. The mere thoughts of going back to that car, gave me a weird gut feeling. You might have trouble to understand this. People who can drive cannot get behind of it. But let me give you an example:
Imagine being bad at something and despite the fact you are trying, you still cannot get behind of it. Now apply this to driving.

It is a vicious circle at this point. I am bad at it therefore I do not enjoy it and because I do not enjoy it I am bad at it. It also feels forced and artificial.

And if you think I am overreacting. I had to take driving simulation and even at my 10th lesson, I still could not get behind of it. I could not even drive more than 30 km/h because I had to change the gear to it. I might even struggle with automatic since I might mess up the momentum of speed and slowing down according to the general traffic, road signs and my surroundings.

To be honest, I really cannot get behind of it, why people can drive without any effort at all. People just go to driving school and after a few lessons they are done. I also cannot get behind of it, why females have it so easy, while I as 25 year old man cannot do it. This is absolutely infuriating and emasculating.

ww2 germany built good roads

ye its ogre, germans have like the biggest automotive culture and some of the best roads, brutal shit

Germany have 50 million cars, officially. Now imagine you cannot drive as a grown up man. What is even the point in living?
If I could choose between a 10/10 female or the ability to drive, I would go for the ability to drive without any hesitation whatsoever.

Last edited:
I explained it a couple of times. So, I will just quote myself here:

If I am really honest here. On top of that I am afraid of the concept of driving itself, of the responsibility. The mere thoughts of going back to that car, gave me a weird gut feeling. You might have trouble to understand this. People who can drive cannot get behind of it. But let me give you an example:
Imagine being bad at something and despite the fact you are trying, you still cannot get behind of it. Now apply this to driving.

It is a vicious circle at this point. I am bad at it therefore I do not enjoy it and because I do not enjoy it I am bad at it. It also feels forced and artificial.

And if you think I am overreacting. I had to take driving simulation and even at my 10th lesson, I still could not get behind of it. I could not even drive more than 30 km/h because I had to change the gear to it. I might even struggle with automatic since I might mess up the momentum of speed and slowing down according to the general traffic, road signs and my surroundings.

To be honest, I really cannot get behind of it, why people can drive without any effort at all. People just go to driving school and after a few lessons they are done. I also cannot get behind of it, why females have it so easy, while I as 25 year old man cannot do it. This is absolutely infuriating and emasculating.

Germany have 50 million cars, officially. Now imagine you cannot drive as a grown up man. What is even the point in living?
If I could choose between a 10/10 female or the ability to drive, I would go for the ability to drive without any hesitation whatsoever.
i would still give automatic a shot since it lifts off a huge weight especially if u have a hard time keeping up with everything going on

i would still give automatic a shot since it lifts off a huge weight especially if u have a hard time keeping up with everything going on

It is just completely over at this point. Just lol at turning 26 and not having a driver licence.

Imagine going outside.

if youve been a shutin cel most of your life im proud man