Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ITS MY FUCKING BIOLOGICAL NEED

Alcoholic

Alcoholic

Probably had more rejections than you,just saying
★★
ITS MY BIOLOGICAL NEED TO BREED......I DONT EVEN WANT SEX MAN......I JUST WANT A WARM FUCKING HUG......FUCK JUST A HUG GOD DAAMIT.....:feelsrope:
I JUST WANT TO FEEL LOVED.....THE IMAGE THAT IM GOING TO DIE ALONE JUST MAKES ME SUICIDAL...
When I explain to others they always respond with:you still got time,you are young anyways (Im 20yo KHHV) ,just finish college and buy a nice car and you can literally just finger point a girl and she will get into your car:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:,AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:Why do you even care about girls that much,there is a lot more in life than girls
YEAH BRO TRY SAYING TO THE STARVING AFRICAN KID THAT THERE IS MORE IN LIFE THAN FOOD

I JUST HOPE I DIE FAST IN AN ACCIDENT:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

What no pussy does to a mf

Its over done

Amphetamines (specifically meth) greatly reduced my emotional needs even for months after using it. Idk might be worth a shot if ur this miserable.

what no breeding rights does to a mf

Don’t do fucking street drugs you drugcel

867A323C 4667 4CA4 9F69 02196758D0DA

ITS MY BIOLOGICAL NEED TO BREED......I DONT EVEN WANT SEX MAN......I JUST WANT A WARM FUCKING HUG......FUCK JUST A HUG GOD DAAMIT.....:feelsrope:
I JUST WANT TO FEEL LOVED.....THE IMAGE THAT IM GOING TO DIE ALONE JUST MAKES ME SUICIDAL...
When I explain to others they always respond with:you still got time,you are young anyways (Im 20yo KHHV) ,just finish college and buy a nice car and you can literally just finger point a girl and she will get into your car:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:,AND MY PERSONAL FAVORITE:Why do you even care about girls that much,there is a lot more in life than girls
YEAH BRO TRY SAYING TO THE STARVING AFRICAN KID THAT THERE IS MORE IN LIFE THAN FOOD

I JUST HOPE I DIE FAST IN AN ACCIDENT:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Over.

At this point just adopt a kid or get a pet

NEED TO BREED :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I want a hug from a foid not from my family :feelsrope: