Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its my 16th birthday today

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
And im spending it browsing incel forums. When its Chads birthday he gets bj's and I cant even get a text.

Mine's next month.

God damn I feel old.

Wtf am I doing, browsing forums filled with 16 year olds? Am I mentally stuck at that level?

You’re a sophomore in high school...go outside and play, kid.

This is why we need an age requirement

What would that do? They'd just rot until they were 25 or whatever weird age standard is come up with next.
I don't consider 18 to be all that much of a drastic requirement to join the forum.

It might prevent a lot kids from coming here who just wanna be edgy.

Last edited:
What would that do? They'd just rot until they were 25 or whatever weird age standard is come up with next.
Yeah, I dont understand the youngcel hate on here. Every wizard was my age at one point.

I will be 23 tomorrow. Seems like our dads didn't just bang firecrackers on new year's fellow septembercel

“Happy” birthday

You’re a sophomore in high school...go outside and play, kid.
What were you doing at 16? Your genes are predetermined prior to puberty. You know from a young age whether you're a truecel or not.

Yeah, I dont understand the youngcel hate on here. Every wizard was my age at one point.
But not every 16 will be a wizard, the younger you are the better odd you wont be a wizard.

People give youngcels shit but high school can be pretty brutal if you are ugly and low status. I wouldnt give up hope as a youngcel though cause alot can still change.

And im spending it browsing incel forums. When its Chads birthday he gets bj's and I cant even get a text.
happy birthday,anon.Don't think i can do much about our situation,but at least i am here if you need anything(unless i die or something).May god have mercy on us all

Happy birthday man

Jfl at teenagers here. You should be living blissfully ignorant of how your looks are negatively impacting you.

But not every 16 will be a wizard, the younger you are the better odd you wont be a wizard.
Exactly, rotting on this forum at such a young age is doing youngcels way more harm than good.

It doesn't get any better than this...

Happy birthday, welcome to the 1st step of hell.

God damn I feel old.

Wtf am I doing, browsing forums filled with 16 year olds? Am I mentally stuck at that level?
WTF i need to quit this place. im too old to be here.

God damn I feel old.

I have coom stained underwear older than him

JFL at the state of this forum

Don’t worry, my 16th birthday was spent playing flappy bird and getting my shirt stained cause a waiter spilled sauce on me

Wow

I’ve said it before but just wait till your in your 20’s with no friends no school and no one to talk to

That’s real inceldom and loneliness

It’s daily suifuel

Wow

I’ve said it before but just wait till your in your 20’s with no friends no school and no one to talk to

That’s real inceldom and loneliness

It’s daily suifuel

Couldn't agree more. You don't know what inceldom is until you've been living in the real world for at least a bit. Lots of 16 year olds are simply late bloomers. I do understand high school is brutal, but if you're here at 16 you never really tried. Enjoy your birthday and be happy there's still a chance for you. God forbid you find yourself here well into your 30's.

God damn I feel old.

I'm 20 friend and I feel the same, 15 year old and younger screeching that they haven't had their first kiss yet :lul:

You're freaking 16 years old why the fuck you on here? Come back when you reach my age (24)

When I was 16 I didnt bother much

As long as you aren't larping or trolling, I guess youngcels should have a place here.

I will never comprehend youngcels coming to this forum and ruining any chances of ascension they can. The longer you will be here the less of a chance you have to ever ascend. You must maxx everything while you are young and you will have much better chances.

Literally approach everyone in ur school or college or whatever. Go to all activity that foids go to. Go to all the extra shit and approach all the foids all of them and u will probably have success if you maxxed everything.

Most importantly gymmaxx it might change ur facial structure when u grow up.

Nigga you were talking about how you were truecel at 17 6 month ago :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: .

Anyhow most guys have high sex drives since 13, if OP is not okay with not getting laid last 3 years, its okay he comes here

JFL if you're joining this site that young.

God damn I feel old.

Tell me about it... :feelsbadman: