Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's more fun to figure stuff out then just looking at walkthroughs

_meh

_meh

Grey(ogre)cel
★★★★★
idk

always felt that way

maybe im just hardheaded

I agree for the most part, it depends on the game, sometimes I kinda like reading a walkthrough and playing along with what I'm reading, but for the most part I much prefer doing it on my own. It feels way more rewarding.

Agreed, but it can depend on the game. If it's one where you need walkthroughs to reasonably find stuff, then that's bad game design imo anyway.

I mostly agree with this but if I'm stuck on a video game for hours I just look at a walkthough since I'm just wasting my time playing the video game.

idk

always felt that way

maybe im just hardheaded
Walkthroughs are for retards and for poor kids that bought the guides before the game

Depends. If the map is too large or youa re unable to find certain items/locations no matter how hard you loo, then its okay imo

It's far more rewarding to figure stuff out on your own imho, so i avoid guides/walk-throughs as much as possible too. There are some exceptions though. Zelda 1 is practically impossible to beat without some help.

Last edited:
depends how long im stuck for. But i very rarely look for guides and when i do its usually because the answer was fucking bullshit. Sometimes developers put things that make no sense

I only use walkthroughs if i'm stuck at a certain spot