Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Its morally right to steal from Americans

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
Pajeets are gigachads for robbing american grannies who got ill begotten gains from all the oil wars americans start all around the world

Robbing americans is morally justified.

When you steal from Amerimutts, you're actually stealing from the kikes in Israel. And it's impossible to rob a Jew anyways. Robbing from Hebrews counts as just charity.

Last edited:
If they want to make immoral means of profit from Americans they shouldn't be so direct, mass producing cheap drugs like Fentanyl and selling it to the Mexican cartels so they can smuggle it into America is a more lucrative and strategic action, that's what China is doing anyways

Pajeets are gigachads for robbing american grannies who got ill begotten gains from all the oil wars americans start all around the world

Pajeets rob americans? You mean rape?

The Charlie Cuck Show.

IMG 4851

I must find a way to profit from Americans

No shitskins are almost always wrong, they only have a sense of morality and right and wrong that whites gave them and this is how shitskins are paying them in return. Shitskins are the most racist, cruel, evil, hateful pieces of shit. Everyone dumps on whites only because they won at some point in history. Simply because shitskins are degenerate scum that can't produce anything on their own doesn't mean they are somehow in the right.

No shitskins are almost always wrong, they only have a sense of morality and right and wrong that whites gave them and this is how shitskins are paying them in return. Shitskins are the most racist, cruel, evil, hateful pieces of shit. Everyone dumps on whites only because they won at some point in history. Simply because shitskins are degenerate scum that can't produce anything on their own doesn't mean they are somehow in the right.
right wrong whateevr it doesnt matter

you americans are fucking lucky faggots you are lucky with your luck genetics thats the only reason to hate you yes to right the wrongs we must steal from you to reach an equilibrium of genetic lottery

how dare you abuse your luck and moneymaxxing its not fair we shall take our own justice

right wrong whateevr it doesnt matter

you americans are fucking lucky faggots you are lucky with your luck genetics thats the only reason to hate you yes to right the wrongs we must steal from you to reach an equilibrium of genetic lottery

how dare you abuse your luck and moneymaxxing its not fair we shall take our own justice
i'm no american, but you just envy white people who worked hard and fought for all of this shit that their posterity AND shitskins get to benefit from. Meanwhile what shitskins gave us? Music, art, philosophy, etc? They are not only poor but also stupid and only driven by their hate towards whites who just did better than them on all accounts.

i'm no american, but you just envy white people who worked hard and fought for all of this shit that their posterity AND shitskins get to benefit from. Meanwhile what shitskins gave us? Music, art, philosophy, etc? They are not only poor but also stupid and only driven by their hate towards whites who just did better than them on all accounts.
they didnt fight shit they got lucky and born to generational wealth

shitskins are subhumans but they dont deserve to be punished to be born subskin there is not their fault theya re born this way

Glad to see you have sympathy for the other users here who are suffering because of shit like this.

Don’t get me wrong, I like it when boomers suffer but i just don’t want that shit to happen to me or other users here. That’s all.

Glad to see you have sympathy for the other users here who are suffering because of shit like this.

Don’t get me wrong, I like it when boomers suffer but i just don’t want that shit to happen to me or other users here. That’s all.
death to all richfags

death to all richfags
I’m not a richfag, i’m middle-class & we’re struggling due to shit bidenconomics
they didnt fight shit they got lucky and born to generational wealth
My ancestors were poor as fuck, so missed me with that point.
exactly, i just want to live in a decent high-trust country I can work in

OP, i’m disappointed in you, especially considering i’ve defended Slavs many times here from dumb shitskins projecting.

@WorthlessSlavicShit talk some sense into your friend here before I lose my shit & sperg-out which I don’t want to do

I’m not a richfag, i’m middle-class & we’re struggling due to shit bidenconomics

My ancestors were poor as fuck, so missed me with that point.

exactly, i just want to live in a decent high-trust country I can work in

OP, i’m disappointed in you, especially considering i’ve defended Slavs many times here from dumb shitskins projecting.

@WorthlessSlavicShit talk some sense into your friend here before I lose my shit & sperg-out which I don’t want to do
yes then it doesnt apply to you

you must be very unlucky to be born in america and be poor its over

I must find a way to make 1000$ online purely online I could retire right now if I could do this

How to make 1000$ online a month

I will move to philiphinnes forever if I find a way

yes then it doesnt apply to you
Ok thanks for clearing it up

The reason i’m concerned it’s happening to other Whites, is because since i’m still part of that demographic, it means it will impact me & others here.

It also pisses me off that my ancestors who were poor & working class somehow “deserve” this despite not inheriting millions of dollars, see my point?
you must be very unlucky to be born in america and be poor its over
Jfl, you don’t know how it is here. Most of us regardless of race struggle due to the shit system.

Fuck this whole country I HATE IT HERE I WANT IT TO BE NUKED TO FUCKING OBLIVION BY RUSSIA OR CHINA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back