Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s like they all assume I want someone out of my league.

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Some normies I’ve talked to will assume I want the hottest foids out they’re and then they he’ll just tell me to lower my standards they’re assumption about what I want is wrong I don’t want a girl friend I’m not even pursuing a relationship so assuming I want to get with the hottest a foids out they’re is absurd I only want to pay for sex. If people think a guy is trying to get with a foid that’s to attractive for him they will use indirect ways of telling him he’s not good enough for her that pretty much what the old phrase’s such as “ she’s out of your league “ and “ lower your standards means”

I just want an average girl to face the hardships of this world with. Though I might be too damaged now for that.

I just want an average girl to face the hardships of this world with
Same, I just want to do that with my looks matched low tier chubby Becky. It would be a bonus if she would be a depressed autistic neet like me but oh no she wants some Mr.perfect six figure making NT alpha Chad faggot like all foids do to take care of her and won’t settle for anything less

Yeah right, as if we're the hypergamous ones.

They aren't capable of notion we're constantly rejected regardless what we're doing to change our tragic position.

And they're calling themselves emPathetic jfl

too burnt now for a gf

This is another strawman and projection from normies. Most couples are looksmatched, with the men having slightly better SMV. Men rarely approach foids who are out of their leagues and when they do it they do it as a joke.

It's women who are known to be entitled to better looking guys. It's women who only date up.

That's what most incel's have stated in the past, we all just want our looksmatch (or close-enough). The fact an average guy has to downgrade to a landwhale looking hermaphrodite lgbt-weirdo creature... like wtf? Also, don't listen to people when they say "lower your standards", because most-likely, it's not you that's the problem, it's society's problem for hyping up and putting all foids on the same pedestal. The ugliest of the ugliest feel entitled to Brad Pitt, while we just want some average chick, but all the average chicks also want Brad Pitt. As soon as they get a taste of a top-tier male, they never go back. This is why we created religion, this is why we create monogamy, foids couldn't vote, etc. Better times... we betrayed ourselves for a piece of pussy.. and now 100 years later... look where we are now. Everyone's a faggot.

it's not you that's the problem, it's society's problem for hyping up and putting all foids on the same pedestal. The ugliest of the ugliest feel entitled to Brad Pitt
This is the cause of the 80/20 problem on the dating market. 80 percent of women are going after the top 20 percent of men while the other 80 percent of men encounter the possibility of settling for the lower 20 percent of women. This concept goes against men and women getting with they’re looksmatch because it puts women in a position where they’re going for men out of they’re league while it gets some men to consider settling for less just for the Possiblity of getting with a partner.

Some normies I’ve talked to will assume I want the hottest foids out they’re and then they he’ll just tell me to lower my standards they’re assumption about what I want is wrong I don’t want a girl friend I’m not even pursuing a relationship so assuming I want to get with the hottest a foids out they’re is absurd I only want to pay for sex. If people think a guy is trying to get with a foid that’s to attractive for him they will use indirect ways of telling him he’s not good enough for her that pretty much what the old phrase’s such as “ she’s out of your league “ and “ lower your standards means”
Shabbbbbbbbbbbat

Nobody is in my league, I’m a 1 billion abomination

It's women who are known to be entitled to better looking guys. It's women who only date up.
People are more likely to honestly tell a guy a foid is out of his league than they are to tell a foid that the guy she desires is out of her league. Men get the truth told to them so that they know they’re place while foids just get nice accepting words spoken to them so they can accept them selves and be more confident about themselves

That's what most incel's have stated in the past, we all just want our looksmatch (or close-enough). The fact an average guy has to downgrade to a landwhale looking hermaphrodite lgbt-weirdo creature... like wtf? Also, don't listen to people when they say "lower your standards", because most-likely, it's not you that's the problem, it's society's problem for hyping up and putting all foids on the same pedestal. The ugliest of the ugliest feel entitled to Brad Pitt, while we just want some average chick, but all the average chicks also want Brad Pitt. As soon as they get a taste of a top-tier male, they never go back. This is why we created religion, this is why we create monogamy, foids couldn't vote, etc. Better times... we betrayed ourselves for a piece of pussy.. and now 100 years later... look where we are now. Everyone's a faggot.
Top quality comment, my friend

They project their ridiculous standards upon us, As they can only see the world from their point of view due to their tiny hyperemotional brains.

Last edited:
the problem isn't what we want, it's that foids hate us

People are more likely to honestly tell a guy a foid is out of his league than they are to tell a foid that the guy she desires is out of her league. Men get the truth told to them so that they know they’re place while foids just get nice accepting words spoken to them so they can accept them selves and be more confident about themselves
I don't think it has to do with truth, as men get lied to in a lot of other areas. This is done to degrade men and prop women up.