Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's like looking in a mirror

• Thread starter Deleted member 35110
  • Start date
Brutal ropefuel. :giga:

12:45 minutes of pure cope

Does the talk boil down to anything besides "accept your shortcomings, don't mourn over what you can't have, appreciate what you can have and make the most of the cards you were dealt"?

That'd be the obvious message some deformed freak would be giving on a stage. Anyone who watched it can enlighten me.

Does the talk boil down to anything besides "accept your shortcomings, don't mourn over what you can't have, appreciate what you can have and make the most of the cards you were dealt"?

That'd be the obvious message some deformed freak would be giving on a stage. Anyone who watched it can enlighten me.
prolly about that

in his case he wasn't even dealt any cards at all

prolly about that

in his case he wasn't even dealt any cards at all
I understand his philosophy. He's a freak of nature and it's understandable he's glad just for being able to live a decent life in our tolerant civilization.

But as a man who expected to be able to get a female partner by doing the right things, I won't take up the same submissive attitude.

E.T. never left planet earth, that nigga been here with us all along :feelsLSD:

I understand his philosophy. He's a freak of nature and it's understandable he's glad just for being able to live a decent life in our tolerant civilization.

But as a man who expected to be able to get a female partner by doing the right things, I won't take up the same submissive attitude.
Yeah, very based, he’s just like this cuz the society tolerates him, he wouldn’t be this way if they treated him like how we are treated