Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It's like, as an average or below man, you are doomed to fail in every aspect and stage of your life

Understanding

Understanding

Banned
-
You are born and have a more or less 30% chance of having your genitals mutilated and 80% of chance of being subhuman. No one bats an eye;

You grow up as a kid with lots of expectations put on you to be the provider and solve your problems by yourself, which is great, until you get to the point of emotional starvation because people begin to shun you based on this and looks. You are always blamed for everything and seen as a flawed female. Crazy parents and educators may stuff pills up your ass so you become yet more faded and not needing their attention;

You hit puberty and your sex drive hits the top of the charts. Yet, not only your pleasuring options are restricted to masturbation, but apparently girls have better orgasms (or so the media claims with all the mysticism surrounding the kweens' untarnished genitalias). You get revolted and elaborate theories to understand what's going on. Searching for information is useless as you will only find platitudes. You miss teen love because your crush doesn't like you back in favor of Chad. People avoid making contact to you as they see those who aren't socially successful as weirdos and creeps;

You are a young adult. Even if you managed to get sex, you can fail being premature, accidentally knocking up some girl who will divorce rape you in the future, getting limp dick, having a small dick, not making the kween orgasm, so on, all of which leads to more social ostracism. You find a job or start college, with no much change in the situation. Even if managing to get a high social status and moneymaxx, you are still prone to be swindled by opportunists whilst women are given money for existing and have way less of a risk as they are not expected to be providers and have a backup plan for everything;

You grow older as a mature adult and almost hitting the 50s. Now you can only cum hopefuly once a day with jerking off cope while foids have unlimited SMV even with three children and a molten up face with soggy skin and tits. Your face looks worse, as if it could be possible. You probably got yourself a goldigger to betabuxx or refused such humiliation entirely, in both cases ending up unfulfilled and a slave to the system. Coping with money, IF you have any, have lost its shine a few years ago, as even harlots are reluctant to hang out with subhumans.

You get old. Since you're a man, death is probably knocking on your door earlier - again, no one gives a shit. Despite this, you retire LATER, so while you are rotting at your job a.k.a death's waiting room, foids settle down and parasitize from whomever is closer and die happy, those who don't are either very stupid or born in a shithole. Enjoy!

Last edited:
Friendly reminder that to foids, average = high tier normie

Friendly reminder that to foids, average = high tier normie
not even,

chadlite is the average to foids.

take 2 points off your rating and that's how foids see you

this is why "i see ugly guys with women all the time" happens

5-6/10 normies = 3-4/10 in the eyes of foids

not even,

chadlite is the average to foids.

take 2 points off your rating and that's how foids see you

this is why "i see ugly guys with women all the time" happens

5-6/10 normies = 3-4/10 in the eyes of foids
I got rated 3-4/10 from some Russian thot on a hikikomori discord server

I got rated 3-4/10 from some Russian thot on a hikikomori discord server
she likely views you as a 2/10 tbh

remember there are foids who say ER wasn't ugly yet he never got any foid showing interest in him. put two and two together

she likely views you as a 2/10 tbh

remember there are foids who say ER wasn't ugly yet he never got any foid showing interest in him. put two and two together
I know she was sugarcoating hard, she’s very bitchy too from what I hear. She’s only there to get attention and simp orbiters

You are born and have a more or less 30% chance of having your genitals mutilated and 80% of chance of being subhuman. No one bats an eye;

You grow up as a kid with lots of expectations put on you to be the provider and solve your problems by yourself, which is great, until you get to the point of emotional starvation because people begin to shun you based on this and looks. You are always blamed for everything and seen as a flawed female. Crazy parents and educators may stuff pills up your ass so you become yet more faded and not needing their attention;

You hit puberty and your sex drive hits the top of the charts. Yet, not only your pleasuring options are restricted to masturbation, but apparently girls have better orgasms (or so the media claims with all the mysticism surrounding the kweens' untarnished genitalias). You get revolted and elaborate theories to understand what's going on. Searching for information is useless as you will only find platitudes. You miss teen love because your crush doesn't like you back in favor of Chad. People avoid making contact to you as they see those who aren't socially successful as weirdos and creeps;

You are a young adult. Even if you managed to get sex, you can fail being premature, accidentally knocking up some girl who will divorce rape you in the future, getting limp dick, having a small dick, not making the kween orgasm, so on, all of which leads to more social ostracism. You find a job or start college, with no much change in the situation. Even if managing to get a high social status and moneymaxx, you are still prone to be swindled by opportunists whilst women are given money for existing and have way less of a risk as they are not expected to be providers and have a backup plan for everything;

You grow older as a mature adult and almost hitting the 50s. Now you can only cum hopefuly once a day with jerking off cope while foids have unlimited SMV even with three children and a molten up face with soggy skin and tits. Your face looks worse, as if it could be possible. You probably got yourself a goldigger to betabuxx or refused such humiliation entirely, in both cases ending up unfulfilled and a slave to the system. Coping with money, IF you have any, have lost its shine a few years ago, as even harlots are reluctant to hang out with subhumans.

You get old. Since you're a man, death is probably knocking on your door earlier - again, no one gives a shit. Despite this, you retire LATER, so while you are rotting at your job a.k.a death's waiting room, foids settle down and parasitize from whomever is closer and die happy, those who don't are either very stupid or born in a shithole. Enjoy!
I like your post man. Is pretty high Q. Is more or less how I've allways perceived life. but then again, what happens to man, nobody bats an eye.
I did a post on my story, brutal but long, so only if you wish: