Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It’s kinda sad that women live rent free in my mind

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
i think if we are being honest, most incels would choose to be asexual if we could. We don’t want to constantly fantasize about girls year after year while literally everyone and everything around you is telling you how great it is while you know you will never get to experience it. But because we can’t have it, it infuriates us. Women know this, and they weaponize it against us by using insults like “virgin”, “incel”, “never touched a woman”, etc. they know those insults hurt because society is constanty telling us we are failure as humans if we don’t get sex. Not only that, but our brains are biologically hardwired to seek out the opposite sex.

the only solution is to get chemically castrated and grow soy tits or get voluntarily euthanized, the latter sounding more preferable

it’s over
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Last edited:
BASED AND HIGH IQ

Time to serve some eviction notices and go :whitepill:.

I do want a foid but what I want a lot more is just to be treated like an equally worthy human being. By this point I've already grown numb to my desire for companionship and sex.