Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's kinda a relief to distance myself and hate both my 2 duo sister dentists and 2 maids

XDFLAMEBOY

XDFLAMEBOY

Admiral
★★★
Lately I'm still kind to them, mostly because my dad tells me to. However I hate all 4 of them. I wish they would own me a friendship or atleast hangout with them more often instead of just worker and client relationship, I hate that I only see them when they work with me since I'm just thier fucking their client. And those 2 dentist foids ignoring my messages on Facebook messenger only makes me angrier, one of them already are married and have a husband which makes me very jealous, because I wish I could have sex with her/rape her (in a video game) which of course they both make me sexually frustrated, they're both only being nice to me because I'm their client and my dad won't let me contact them which the stupid foid ignores anyway, I hope my dentist does something wrong to piss off my dad and loses trust on her so that I don't have to see those 2 stupid dentists anymore. If that day ever happens I would love to block those 2 slutinas on Facebook. I hate seeing all 4 of those fucking foids since one of them already have a husband and he deserves to get his ass beaten ( in GTA)

Imagine being fortunate enough to have maids

What's your socio-economic status, in regards to your country?
My dad forced me to live in a country where I hate so since his early retired from back injury we moved to a poorer country so I say it's decent money because of living in Latin America but poor for the US. And since I have disabilities that makes me hard for me to work I'm waiting for SSI

Brutal. It's horrible being around people you know despise you.

I can’t believe a .is user has maids.

They obviously dislike you
On messenger yeah, if I get a different dentist I want to block those 2 asap. The only reason why I'm with them is because my dad wants to stay with them I wish he wouldn't trust them anymore, I hate them more then they dislike me though

Last edited:
That's because I live with my dad
I lived with my mom and dad till he died and now it’s just me and her. Never once did we have a maid. That’s not something most people can afford

I lived with my mom and dad till he died and now it’s just me and her. Never once did we have a maid. That’s not something most people can afford
My dad is on disability retirement so I move to a country where I hate living so that's how he could afford it

On messenger yeah, if I get a different dentist I want to block those 2 asap. The only reason why I'm with them is because my dad wants to stay with them I wish he wouldn't trust them anymore, I hate them more then they dislike me though
Brutal. I hope you can replace them

Brutal. I hope you can replace them
In this country a lot of people are friendly, however, they’re not very trustworthy that’s why we have a lot of crime in most other cities. Especially I see people on the internet of criminals drugging men and we have the highest single mom problem here. But yeah hopefully soon I can replace them if my dad loses trust on them. I tired of their fake nice all because they have their own business

Last edited:
In this country a lot of people are friendly, however, they’re not very trustworthy that’s why we have a lot of crime in most other cities. Especially I see people on the internet of criminals drugging men and we have the highest single mom problem here. But yeah hopefully soon I can replace them if my dad loses trust on them. I tired of their fake nice all because they have their own business
Ah. Maybe you'll get a male dentist next time