Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Its KEFKAESQUE that getting laid is harder than ever in a world where women are sluttier than ever

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
It makes no goddamn sense, the simple POWER of hypergamy is mind blowing. The average woman fucks like 10 different guys per month and yet its NEVER going to be you.

Sexual freedom is a zero-sum game. The more free women are, the less free men are. The endpoint of this is 100% of women going to one man. JFL

All or most of sub7 males are incel in the modern era.

All or most of sub7 males are incel in the modern era.

This.

Which is why I'm surprised on people making threads like:

"This normie claims to be an Incel", well when you account for hypergamy. As of 2020, he is an Incel, albeit not a truecel.

it's not kafkasque if you know the exact reasons for it

KEFKAESQUE

did you just smash your keyboard? :feelsEhh:

This.

Which is why I'm surprised on people making threads like:

"This normie claims to be an Incel", well when you account for hypergamy. As of 2020, he is an Incel, albeit not a truecel.
Many of the man banned from this website near the beginning for being Chad should be unbanned as they are likely incel in 2020

Many of the man banned from this website near the beginning for being Chad should be unbanned as they are likely incel in 2020
If someone is a 5/10 or 5.5/10 and has tried numerous times (being rejected each time) and he doesn't want LANDWHALES or to be a betabux, he's an Incel in my books.

A 6/10 can go either way (depending on if NT and height).

Women are only slutty now for chad.

It really kind of is, the amount of stuff you have to do nowadays just to have a competing chance at the game is absolutely astounding ngl.

It makes no goddamn sense, the simple POWER of hypergamy is mind blowing. The average woman fucks like 10 different guys per month and yet its NEVER going to be you.

Sexual freedom is a zero-sum game. The more free women are, the less free men are. The endpoint of this is 100% of women going to one man. JFL

there's endless 6'8 elite NBA stars on TV, everyday, every hour

and yet you'll never be one

> Kefkaesque
BasedJester

there's endless 6'8 elite NBA stars on TV, everyday, every hour

and yet you'll never be one
10% of all 7 foot males in the USA play in the NBA. If you are seven foot and decent at basketball you are guaranteed a 1m+ salary easily. Imagine someone like Javail McGee if he was 5’6”.

The endpoint of this is 100% of women going to one man.
The GenesisChad

I think all modern trends lead towards an increased stratification of society. With sexual freedom and efficient communication systems female hypergamy results in anything intimate being outsourced to Chads.

It's similar with the job market, while anyone should be free to choose any job because anything else would be discrimination, you will still have jobs 95%+ dominated by a single sex because no woman ever campaigned for coal mine quotas, male child-care providers, teachers, and social workers would be seen as less trustworthy, and whatever other reasons such as educational options.
Nonetheless, your job also defines you in many aspects.

If you're an industrial worker who moved to some sparsely populated area and your offline circles consist of your family who are retired at some rural boomer-property while your sister moved to a city and doesn't really visit them, you will literally never see a woman around your age in a casual setting. At that point online dating starts to look sensible, but it won't pan out for aforementioned reasons.

I think it's over for many men in today's society.

It reminds me of "Brave new world". A book where all humans are produced artificially and divided into several classes. The highest classes has the best genetics and lifestyle. They get to enjoy orgies and other degenerate things while the lower classes are literally sub 80 manlets who wageslave and cope with a fictional drug during their free time.

It reminds me of "Brave new world". A book where all humans are produced artificially and divided into several classes. The highest classes has the best genetics and lifestyle. They get to enjoy orgies and other degenerate things while the lower classes are literally sub 80 manlets who wageslave and cope with a fictional drug during their free time.
The lower classes get laid in brave new world as well, not really the best comparison.

BNW is more what the bluepill interpretation of sexual freedom is, where women fuck every man freely so basically all men get a chance

Even Brave New World has looksmatching, though tons of polyamory as well. :feelsclown: