Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy ‘It’s just words on a screen’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘It’s just words on a screen’.

This is what a normal fag said when my friend took a screenshot of a another normal fag saying ‘At least I’m not autistic’ to him and the normal fag defending the ableist normal fag foid basically said that he shouldn’t of made the post because people will harass the foid over ‘words on a screen’ and most people were defending the ableist femoid and at this point, I don’t give a toss about started it, as soon as you use something against a dude that idiot of his control, he becomes the victim immediately, regardless of who started and as for the ‘Words on a screen’ comment, people liked the comment so I’m guessing they agree with it. This all took place on Facebook.

So anyway, I basically said ‘This is why I’m glad that women are getting raped and killed because of shit like this’ and then the normal fags got all riled up over it and one of my comments got reported by one of the normal fags so now I have a 30 day ban on Facebook from liking and posting but isn’t what I said just ‘Words on a screen’? Double standards right there, so you can say ableist shit and it’s just ‘Words on a screen’ but you can’t a single thing about women due to the fact the Facebook admins are absolute feminists and cucks.

Welcome to society, where the privileged are protected and the oppressed just get constant shit thrown at them just to add gasoline to the fire.

‘It’s just words on a screen’.

This is what a normal fag said when my friend took a screenshot of a another normal fag saying ‘At least I’m not autistic’ to him and the normal fag defending the ableist normal fag foid basically said that he shouldn’t of made the post because people will harass the foid over ‘words on a screen’ and most people were defending the ableist femoid and at this point, I don’t give a toss about started it, as soon as you use something against a dude that idiot of his control, he becomes the victim immediately, regardless of who started and as for the ‘Words on a screen’ comment, people liked the comment so I’m guessing they agree with it. This all took place on Facebook.

So anyway, I basically said ‘This is why I’m glad that women are getting raped and killed because of shit like this’ and then the normal fags got all riled up over it and one of my comments got reported by one of the normal fags so now I have a 30 day ban on Facebook from liking and posting but isn’t what I said just ‘Words on a screen’? Double standards right there, so you can say ableist shit and it’s just ‘Words on a screen’ but you can’t a single thing about women due to the fact the Facebook admins are absolute feminists and cucks.

Welcome to society, where the privileged are protected and the oppressed just get constant shit thrown at them just to add gasoline to the fire.

If you posted that with your real life facebook account then you are seriously low inhib

If you posted that with your real life facebook account then you are seriously low inhib
I said that on my Facebook account under my real name. I don’t have a job or anything like that so sod all to worry about.

At least my real name isn’t tainted with soy. :feelsokman:

I do try to keep shit to myself but the shit the foid said was ragefuel.

Last edited:
I said that on my Facebook account under my real name. I don’t have a job or anything like that so sod all to worry about.

At least my real name isn’t tainted with soy. :feelsokman:

I do try to keep shit to myself but the shit the foid said was ragefuel.

18807 1

t. mogger

" 'You dirty whore' is just a combination of mouth noises, darling. Nothing to get angry about."