Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its just too late for me

P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Not just in dating, im 20 already and a hs drop out, never had a job, dont even know how to study, cant concentrate anyway, i dont even know basic math, i am a total failure

Same, I'm too anxious and retarded for studying, I have no motivation for anything (besides playing volleyball). Never worked either, my academic career is also going to shit and I'm one of the most socially retarded you've ever seen. I've already given up, I'm just coping until I can finally man up and kill myself

Pretty much the same, I have no motivation to do anything, I have failing grades in highschool, have no friends to even vent to irl, I don’t even know what future career or college that I want to attend (honestly I don’t even want to attend a college and get a degree) all I do everyday is play video games, watch yt, eat and jerk of. All hope is just cope until rope.
Me too but none of those copes feel good anymore

Same, I'm too anxious and retarded for studying, I have no motivation for anything (besides playing volleyball). Never worked either, my academic career is also going to shit and I'm one of the most socially retarded you've ever seen. I've already given up, I'm just coping until I can finally man up and kill myself
Playing soccer is the only thing i still want to do but cant even do that since we are on lockdown