Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its just to hard to go up and ask a foid out

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I can't do it in no way whatsoever

I would rather get beat up by a gang of white knights or I would rather lose a bet of a 1000 bucks on a racehorse

I just can't fucking do it never ever, for as long as I live

it was easy when i didn't constantly get rejected

edit: let me rephrase that, it was easy the first few times but constant rejection made it hard

You would still be accused of sexual harassment by those approached foids tho so you arent losing much if you are incel by not doing that

I've never found any femoid worthy of "asking out"; if they truly desire a relationship, they are more than welcome to initiate it with a man themselves.

Baffles the hell out of me how men do it and just go by not caring about getting rejected so many times

I can't do it in no way whatsoever

I would rather get beat up by a gang of white knights or I would rather lose a bet of a 1000 bucks on a racehorse

I just can't fucking do it never ever, for as long as I live
Meh, you get used to being rejected after a while. I'm still bitter, but foids are shallow toilets - what can be expected of them?

it's because you're missing an essential part of asking a girl out: her giving you signals.
foids give signals of attraction to handsome males, which makes it easy for them to ask the girl out, because they already know that it will probably be successful.

just look good. easy enough. :feelsokman:

It was very hard for me but once I forced myself to do it, I was surprised at how uneventful it was. Foids didn't have strong or unpleasant reactions, they were polite but curt and the conversation would trail off. When I asked for a phone number, I'd get the boyfriend excuse or a fake number or I'd call her and she'd be even less engaging and wouldn't want to meet up.

In a way it was even more disheartening then when I couldn't approach. I thought if I only had the courage I'd be set. Then I forced myself to do it and all I got was another roadblock, one that didn't depend on me.

it's because you're missing an essential part of asking a girl out: her giving you signals.
foids give signals of attraction to handsome males, which makes it easy for them to ask the girl out, because they already know that it will probably be successful.
Yeah I bet it's completely different when you get "IOIs"

You would still be accused of sexual harassment by those approached foids tho so you arent losing much if you are incel by not doing that
Nah, this is a bullshit excuse. I've approached at least 150 foids and some even had boyfriends in earshot andthe most unpleasant thing that happened was they'd say they can't talk and turn away.

When I asked for a phone number, I'd get the boyfriend excuse or a fake number or I'd call her and she'd be even less engaging and wouldn't want to meet up
:redpill: Just bondmax bro - give her your number instead of asking for hers. Also just look at least as good as Bond bro; probably better, considering how much the standards have risen since then.

View: https://youtu.be/b15-P12gIf0?t=168

It isn't supposed to be hard. If you were Chad, or fuck, even some Chadlite, the hurdles are so much lower. They want you to ask them out, so they make it easy. It's like what you see in the movies... maybe you gotta nut up the first few times, but she wants you to try so she makes it pleasant and fun when you do. That's when you know that you're an incel... when its never fun, never easy, and it's never getting better. :blackpill::blackpill:

They already have an inflated sense of who no need to boost that even more.
It isn't supposed to be hard. If you were Chad, or fuck, even some Chadlite, the hurdles are so much lower. They want you to ask them out, so they make it easy. It's like what you see in the movies... maybe you gotta nut up the first few times, but she wants you to try so she makes it pleasant and fun when you do. That's when you know that you're an incel... when its never fun, never easy, and it's never getting better. :blackpill::blackpill:
Well said, on point if there is a reoccurring theme throughout your life where conversation with the opposite sex is hard it's because she wants it to be difficult.

Last edited:
:redpill: Just bondmax bro - give her your number instead of asking for hers. Also just look at least as good as Bond bro; probably better, considering how much the standards have risen since then.

View: https://youtu.be/b15-P12gIf0?t=168

sean-connery-bithday-suit-diamonds-are-forever-scaled.jpg

He'd be laughed at today with that flabby body.

unless you know her already, you cant just approach. that only works for chads

sean-connery-bithday-suit-diamonds-are-forever-scaled.jpg

He'd be laughed at today with that flabby body.
Definitely. That's why I added the bonus part. Also, you'd probably need to be younger than he is there.

why even bother doing such a thing as an incel