Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Its Just not fair

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
It's not fair my childhood freind who is younger then me gets prime pussy and actual pretty girls while I rot he's a lightskinned curly haired pretty boy type dude and I'm ugly dark-skinned short noorwooding I look like a pit bull it's not fair it makes Me wanna go insane the blackpill is real fuck anyone who thinks otherwise
I know you guys will think why are you freinds with him if he gets pussy and u don't the thing is we are very similar and get along just fine it's just he's a Tyrone lite and I'm a subhuman

You're better off not hanging with normies. They just make you feel that way and they are aware of your inferiority so they always look down on you. I bet your "friend" messes with you from time to time playfuly. Perhaps he even jokes about you being a virgin or ugly.

You're better off not hanging with normies. They just make you feel that way and they are aware of your inferiority so they always look down on you. I bet your "friend" messes with you from time to time playfuly. Perhaps he even jokes about you being a virgin or ugly.
He does but he also gives me bluepilled false hope too he's tried to hook me up before but u can tell how they turned out because I'm here

He does but he also gives me bluepilled false hope too he's tried to hook me up before but u can tell how they turned out because I'm here
:ahegao:Don't you think it's odd I guessed it right? He is not your friend, turst me.