Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's just hair, bro!

C

CopeWithTheRope

subhuman monster
★★★★★

Cope cope cope

JUST LOL. DON'T WORRY, BRO, JUST GO AFTER OLD CUNTS THEY DON'T MIND BALD MEN!!!

Cope boyo
Its over

HAIR DUSNT MATTR!!!!11!!!!!

On a more serious note, ever notice that a bald or balding man is never a lead role in any other movies than action? In media it is portrayed that they're ugly, creepy, pedos. Just look at how clowns are conveyed. Most are crazy looking, creepy bald/balding men. Here are some examples.
Ugly

Why aren't clowns clean-cut looking men? Why does he have to have the crazy horseshoe grown out with a vile, menacing look? You'll never see a good looking full-head clown.

Now, look at IT. The NW4 hairstyle is there on purpose, it's to add to the creepiness factor.
Coping clown

"It's just hair bro"

Sees your profile picture

It never began for baldcels :lul::lul::lul:

People who deny the importance of hair are completely delusional

People who deny the importance of hair are completely delusional
but but but l00k at Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham, broooo!!!!!

the only famous person ive ever seen able to pull off the bald look is robbie lawler the mma fighter because of his stereotypical warrior skull. no warrior skull = death sentence no matter who u r

baldingcel..on all the treatments to fix it. wish me luck, or it's truly over.

baldingcel..on all the treatments to fix it. wish me luck, or it's truly over.
same. im on dutasteride minoxidil and RU. gonnna transplantcel soon

I feel bad for baldcels , the cope beard is their only choice.

If you have a strong jaw with good cheekbones and a robust skull, being bald matters little. Just look at The Rock. But for most men: balding = fucked.

If you have a strong jaw with good cheekbones and a robust skull, being bald matters little. Just look at The Rock. But for most men: balding = fucked.
Cope, the rock would look better with hair.

>more helium-3 fusion hypersuifuel
NO, GIVE ME BACK MY HAIR, FUCKING GENES FUCK.

norwood or diffuse? i'm diffuse, no hair transplant possible, but good responder to treatment.

some of us can't transplantmax cause shock loss to donor area
im diffuse with NW 1ish hairline. My donor is good and ive stabilised my hairloss so im a candidate

Balding and warrior skull.
Not really digging the attention from the older ladies tbh

Unknown
again there is some hope brothers

im diffuse with NW 1ish hairline. My donor is good and ive stabilised my hairloss so im a candidate
i'm diffuse with NW1.5 hairline, and a sloping forehead, so makes it look like I have NW3, lol

same. my forehead is so bad and even natural hairline was shit
yeah, on the side view i look like a legit NW1.5, lol..but from front looks like it's NW3...but good news is that I have been gaining some thickness to my hair using the treatments..wish me luck bro, i will seriously ascend with some more hair.

Cope, the rock would look better with hair.
So instead of being a 9/10 GigaChad he would be a 10/10 UltraChad? I'm sure that is what he worries about when women of all ages fantasize about him.

Leaving hair on the sides always looks shit