Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s just brutal to think about how different my life would have been if i were good looking with the same personality

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I literally feel like a cockroach 24/7, because i know how society and family members see and treat me.
Even if i like myself, that doesen’t mean, they will like me. It’s just brutal.

Even if I was good looking my life wouldn't change, I'd still be 5'6

your looks are your personality
If you were good looking you would have the personality of good looking people not your current personality

If you were good looking you would have the personality of good looking people not your current personality
Yeah, but I mean, doing the same things I usually do but if i were good looking, others would react different to that. For example, my father hates everything i do, but if I were good looking, he would be proud of me and support me, no matter what I did

Some retarded foid told me that my personality was shit after I shoved her? Why are foids stupid?

Yep night/day difference.

Facts

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back