Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's interesting to read Reddit threads

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★
I normally stay away from Cuckit but it can sometimes be refreshing to see their delusional takes on stuff. Subreddits like r/Tinder and r/Dating are so bluepilled and against reality and the bluest of pills get upvoted the most. Any hint of Blackpill or even Redpill is downvoted into oblivion. I just wish it was possible to raid those places but they're like fortresses of course.

q2emmawrqhy21.png

Whenever an attractive man posts his results there all the soyboys go into seethe mode. It should be obvious that if you have to resort to joining a community to discuss dating it's probably over for you

Redditors are either incels in denial or oldfag gaslighters or fat bitches

Its funny to see their mental gymnastics

Whenever an attractive man posts his results there all the soyboys go into seethe mode. It should be obvious that if you have to resort to joining a community to discuss dating it's probably over for you

Reddit is the worst social media site to exist. Its soy somehow leaks into every other site. I would not be mad if master banned reddit posts from being shared here
i think he tried to since they usually have errors but the link still shows

It should be obvious that if you have to resort to joining a community to discuss dating it's probably over for you
This is what every bluepilled retard needs to understand

It should happen naturally, if you have to try it's already over for you

reddit does show how freakish and fucked in the head foids and normies can be while still living normal lives

I normally stay away from Cuckit but it can sometimes be refreshing to see their delusional takes on stuff. Subreddits like r/Tinder and r/Dating are so bluepilled and against reality and the bluest of pills get upvoted the most. Any hint of Blackpill or even Redpill is downvoted into oblivion. I just wish it was possible to raid those places but they're like fortresses of course.
Literally. Sort by controversial if you want the most based comments, sort by top rated if you want the most soy comments. It's the law of every popular subreddit.