Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion It's interesting how most leftists act like children while more radical right are more mature

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
Like all the leftists I've spoken to are blinded by emotions and rage and often resort to name calling or trying to censor you, while more right leaning to radical right individuals I've spoken to are more patient and less aggressive and also more knowledgeable and independent when it comes to thinking. I'm talking about radical right like the pol crowd btw, not conservatives.

No both are retarded

a mystery solved by studying the Amygdala and how it affects ones politics

I see the opposite. Right wingers are kids who say faggot and nigger every other word while American leftists are what any non-American would call a normal person with functioning empathy

I see the opposite. Right wingers are kids who say faggot and nigger every other word while American leftists are what any non-American would call a normal person with functioning empathy
Most leftists don't actually have much empathy. It's mainly just virtue signaling aka doing what's right in the eyes of current society for social validation. For example the average modern leftist will shun racism as racism is unfair because: the person affected can't change their race so it's unfair to discriminate against them. They say the same about homosexuality. Yet most modern leftists will gladly make fun of ugly or short men.

Most leftists don't actually have much empathy. It's mainly just virtue signaling aka doing what's right in the eyes of current society for social validation. For example the average modern leftist will shun racism as racism is unfair because: the person affected can't change their race so it's unfair to discriminate against them. They say the same about homosexuality. Yet most modern leftists will gladly make fun of ugly or short men.
Yeah those leftists are hypocritical and I hate them. That’s why I don’t consider myself left or right wing. I’m left wing on some issues like that there needs to be more welfare for the poor, but right wing on other issues like abortion where the more empathetic position is the right wing one

Yeah those leftists are hypocritical and I hate them. That’s why I don’t consider myself left or right wing. I’m left wing on some issues like that there needs to be more welfare for the poor, but right wing on other issues like abortion where the more empathetic position is the right wing one
Personally I don't think empathy is any way to run a society.