Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's insane

I

IncelHeII

If ONE foid gave us a chance we wouldn't spend years rotting in these communities. At my work there is the fattest and not very attractive foids who I regularly hear talk about the guy they were fucking the previous night, even these beasts can satisfy their urges. I understand why some CHOose to do things. There's only so much suffERing you can take in this one life :feelsLSD:moments like these when I stop coping with video games and look around I get so depressed, mere hours before I'm forced back to my wage camp to earn my few shekels so I can come home and stare at a fucking screen

If ONE foid gave us a chance we wouldn't spend years rotting in these communities

Holes, given choice, will always choose beauty over intelligence or personality. They'll excuse their shallow vanity with "We just click!".

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 34 02

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 33 38

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 33 26

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 33 10

Screenshot from 2021 11 29 09 32 52

I understand why some CHOose to do things

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Yeah, literally just one girl and I wouldn’t be on this forum or have feelings of worthlessness and insecurity. Imagine how much of a confidence boost it would be to have gotten a foid in high school/college :fuk:

"At my work". You answered your own question. You will get a girl faster by quitting your job dumbass. You wont be respected if u wageslave as a single guy. single Neets DO command more respect than single wagies.

Last edited:
And dont come with the usual: BUUUHT I WONT SURVIVE WITHOUT A JOB. Theres always a way. Social benefits, parent money, collecting cans. Theft. Disability money. Dumpster diving. Food store theft for calories. Migrate to sweden or similar countries with such social benefits. Dont fucking come and tell me theres no way.

"At my work". You answered your own question. You will get a girl faster by quitting your job dumbass. You wont be respected if u wageslave as a single guy. single Neets DO command more respect than single wagies.
:lul: this would troll me if i knew you werent being retarded on purpose :feelsLSD:

And dont come with the usual: BUUUHT I WONT SURVIVE WITHOUT A JOB. Theres always a way. Social benefits, parent money, collecting cans. Theft. Disability money. Dumpster diving. Food store theft for calories. Migrate to sweden or similar countries with such social benefits. Dont fucking come and tell me theres no way.

:whitepill: tbh. I have been toying with the idea of filming insane rants in the open tundra for YT monies.

Wageslaving is hell.