Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its insane how deluded you would have to be to be bluepilled at this point

wgm24

wgm24

This Thing of Ours
Like unless you are literally Chad how do you know women in real life and not recognize how morally awful they are? Just listening to them have casual conversations they'll probably unknowingly spill blackpills. I genuinely dont understand how a heterosexual man in today's age thinks their kind hearted angels. Self hate maybe?

even most normies are sorta redpilled nowadays and make memes about chad and women being dicks to them

being bluepilled is pretty much just for soys, foids and boomers who are dumb as a brick each

blackpill and whitepill are incel only since we are the only ones who get to suffer the consequences of hypergamy and failo effect

even most normies are sorta redpilled nowadays and make memes about chad and women being dicks to them

being bluepilled is pretty much just for soys, foids and boomers

blackpill and whitepill are incel only since we are the only ones who get to suffer the consequences of hypergamy and failo effect
This

being bluepilled is pretty much just for soys, foids and boomers who are dumb as a brick each

Totally. I see far more redpillers. The only bluepilled people I see are foids and sjw libtards (aka globohomo)

The bluepill is only prevalent because of feminist brainwashing and/or just a lack of interactions with women. It is very hard to believe that blatant hogwash such as bluepill shit can touch any ground at all among men.

for starters trying to blackpill normies, foids, and good-looking bluepillers is like trying to get through to a brick wall. Normies will deny it and claim you haven't worked hard enough, your game is bad, or you're not NT jfl, women will claim you are a misogynistic asshole who's personality is toxic, and bluepilled chads will claim it's there personality and not their God-given looks and/or height that got them where they are with women. It is literal insanity trying to reason with these people, Incel tears still claims meeks isn't that good looking ffs, you're literally better off convincing ISIS to let fags within their ranks.

So let's say your message does get through to them, you're giving normies and bluepilled chads that already despise you more info on how to mog you. That's why nowadays you have 6'2 dudes wearing lifts and shit like that jfl.

On top of that, say they become blackpilled on female nature and genetic determinism, the good stuff. JFL if you think these niggas would suddenly become your allies and care to help a brocel in suffering. Men are almost as bad as foids, men are wolves who would try and flirt with your girlfriend or wife the second you died. That's why the concept of male friends is a meme to me. They would use this info to crush you and one another for pussy, that's just how men are wired. Dudes thought 95/5 was bad, wait until 99/1.

That's why I always cringe at autists speaking PSL or incel shit outside of thse sites, what is the endgame? You think foids will ever admit to their unjust treatment of ethnics, sub-5 men, manlets etc. Le Empathique Gender may be children psychologically, but are godlike in their abilities to gaslight motherfuckers.

As long as women live on this earth, 100% cooperation between men cannot exist, because everything man does is in hopes of securing pussy. And these people(men) will literally eat each other in the hopes of getting laid. Hell even guys here ridicule one another for looksmaxxing or asking for ratings lmao, what makes you think normies who despise incels wouldn't.

Also, I don't think men would resort to getting surgery, I mean most dudes with surgery plans here will probably never get surgery. Plus surgery is still quite limited in terms of what you can achieve, normies never become chads from surgery( 1 in 1000 I would say).

This, most people know about the cock carousel but cope by thinking that foids change when settling for a betabuxxers.

In general, people don't believe what their 5 senses tell them. They believe what they WANT to believe. It may have been evolutionarily advantageous back in our hunter-gatherer days, but in the modern world, its a liability.

Anything bad foids do to men is considered either empowered or justified in response to oppressive patriarchal forces. Logic can't win.

Actual Bluepillers are a minority, which includes extremely low iq people (most of them are soys on cuckditt) i suppose, cause It's impossible for a normal, non-retarded person to stay in this deluded state of mind when all the evidence has been thrown straight into their face.

As it was said above most normies are actually redpilled, the ones that are the most bluepilled are mostly incels in denial sitting on reddit and fighting with le evil mysoginists in their spare time :feelsjuice:. Also foids intentionally spread bluepilled bullshits as it is advantageous for them.

.... foids intentionally spread bluepilled bullshits as it is advantageous for them.
Man, realizing this shit shook me right down to the core. While half of women are just being lazy about the subject, the other half are doing it DELIBERATELY!! Telling ugly guys to "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt" teaches guys not to question a girl's intentions once women age out of the party and start looking for a sucker to bail them out. When you never had any attention from women, but then you come into money and suddenly they're "interested" in you, yeah, that's pretty damn suspect! And they try to explain this away by claiming they've "matured" with age. Ugly guys who never had Chad friends are so vulnerable to this scam, as they've never seen anything different than the utterly transactional "attraction" women have toward them and their nerdy friends. While gold digging is blatant and obvious, settling is merely a lighter form of it - her "interest" in him is still transactional and devoid of any real sexual desire. Women don't just "lose desire" for their man if he treats her right. Truth is, she was never actually interested in him that way in the first place! Once she gets what she wanted out of the relationship, you find out how "attracted" to you she REALLY was the whole time! That's why dead bedrooms always follow the same pattern. It almost always happens after the kids are born, they upgraded their house, etc.

Last edited:
Man, realizing this shit shook me right down to the core. While half of women are just being lazy about the subject, the other half are doing it DELIBERATELY!! Telling ugly guys to "jUsT bE cOnFiDeNt" teaches guys not to question a girl's intentions once women age out of the party and start looking for a sucker to bail them out. When you never had any attention from women, but then you come into money and suddenly they're "interested" in you, yeah, that's pretty damn suspect! And they try to explain this away by claiming they've "matured" with age. Ugly guys who never had Chad friends are so vulnerable to this scam, as they've never seen anything different than the utterly transactional "attraction" women have toward them and their nerdy friends. While gold digging is blatant and obvious, settling is merely a lighter form of it - her "interest" in him is still transactional and devoid of any real sexual desire.
:blackpill: and yet many normalfags and cucks can't comprehend this even tho all proofs are placed in front of their eyes :feelshaha: