Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting It's insane how awful my life is

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
My life is so horrible that whenever I look up my situation on Google to find anyone with a similar situation to mine I can't find any accounts or stories that are at all similar to mine. The situation I'm in is legitimately so horrible that I can't even share it here in fear that it'll go viral and I'll be identified and my situation will reach the level where suicide is the only escape. What's hilarious now is that suicide really is my best option. That's how bad the situation I've been born into is.

I'm so sorry :feelsbadman:

But you are better than normfags and those evil demons foids.

Grey Heron Photos, Grey Heron Images, Nature Wildlife Pictures ...

My life is so horrible that whenever I look up my situation on Google to find anyone with a similar situation to mine I can't find any accounts or stories that are at all similar to mine. The situation I'm in is legitimately so horrible that I can't even share it here in fear that it'll go viral and I'll be identified and my situation will reach the level where suicide is the only escape. What's hilarious now is that suicide really is my best option. That's how bad the situation I've been born into is.
My life is hanging by a thread rn, i would love to hear whats going on with u. Do share

And each year passing you get weirder and weirder so your problems become even more unrelatable and unheard of.

I wouldn't make fun of you if you shared your story

At least you dont have ibs

most of us should have never existed

No tbh, but ibs seems truly horrific, stay strong, brocel.
It is my man its like ur possesed by the devil average people dont know how good they have it

Im a loser neet with no prospects and future. Without my parents id likely starve

OP just post it in the bunker

feel ya bro

sound very similar to mine

You're 6'1, ogremaxxing is an option

didnt read but you didnt suffer nothing, if you were in my shoes youd be dead long ago

Your suffering is music to their ears, btw.

Yeah, that's one of the worst things, wanting to talk about the shittiness of your life and your shit memories, but having a lot of the ways in which your life is shit being so out there and specific that you know that if you did that somebody who knows you could easily trace it back to you:worryfeels::feelsohgod:.