Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Its infinitely harder to have good eye area if u have black/deep brown eyes

hehe xd

hehe xd

Banned
-
Jfl at light colored twinks haloing their 6/10 eye area into looking like a 10/10 gigachad eye area

Go squint a little, take a pic, and photoshop ur muf eyes into lighter color and see the difference

If @octopusgun2 had brown eyes he would still be incel and no1 eould give a fuck about his eyes

Jfl at genetixx

Just LOL if you have a disgusting eye area and dark brown eyes.

The girls I found the most attractive had brown eyes though. I'm more attracted to curry and Arab girls anyway.

hehe xd said:
Jfl at light colored twinks haloing their 6/10 eye area into looking like a 10/10 gigachad eye area

Go squint a little, take a pic, and photoshop ur muf eyes into lighter color and see the difference

If @octopusgun2 had brown eyes he would still be incel and no1 eould give a fuck about his eyes

Jfl at genetixx

He is still incel because of ethnicity recessed chin

blackpill_incel said:
He is still incel because of ethnicity recessed chin

He got laid tho lol @octopusgun2 confirm this

Also his profile doesnt look that bad after his nose got fixed, looks like a pretty normal overbite now

His light eyes halo him hard, hes barely ethnic with his light skin straight hair and light eyes anyways lmao

FeminismsCancer said:
The girls I found the most attractive had brown eyes though. I'm more attracted to curry and Arab girls anyway.

Thats just being xenophilic i think

Arab girls have great potential sadly they are not allowed to whoremaxx

Mizrahi girls and southern european girls is what arabs could look like if a revolution happens

hehe xd said:

Mizrahi girls and southern european girls is what arabs could look like if a revolution happens

How is being into them xenophobic? You would think the reverse is true.

FeminismsCancer said:
How is being into them xenophobic? You would think the reverse is true.

>xenophilic

hehe xd said:
>xenophilic

Whoahh I need new eyes. They aren't 12 anymore  :p

Hmmm you edited it, right? Right?

Legit tbh. Light colored eyes are a huge halo. If you have dark eyes, the rest of your eye area must be flawless for them to look good.

hehe xd said:

Also his profile doesnt look that bad after his nose got fixed, looks like a pretty normal overbite now

His light eyes halo him hard, hes barely ethnic with his light skin straight hair and light eyes anyways lmao

He’s half white too

FeminismsCancer said:
Whoahh I need new eyes. They aren't 12 anymore  :p

Hmmm you edited it, right? Right?

Nah u prob were on autopilot mod and missed the word happens

Xenophilics are a minority but they cant ceraintly exist

Sadly even arab girls are somewhat liberated here, sure they cant whoremaxx but they are annoying as fuck and control the marriage from what ive heard

Did u try charming a ziogirl yet?

negative canthal tilt, recessed infraorbitals (yet hooded eyelids) dark brown eyes checking in! i am subhuman as fuck!

i wish i was one of those low melanin blue eye/blonde hair fucks with the pink inner canthus and black eye lashes

Vision said:
He’s half white too

His dad is arab which means he was a chaddam cuz he got a white girl anyways

And arabs arent negroid mutts like curries they are like 90% caucasoid so they mix pretty good with europeans

tenta said:
negative canthal tilt, recessed infraorbitals (yet hooded eyelids) dark brown eyes checking in! i am subhuman as fuck!

i wish i was one of those low melanin blue eye/blonde hair fucks with the pink inner canthus and black eye lashes

Blueeyedcels are volcels

hehe xd said:

And arabs arent negroid mutts like curries they are like 90% caucasoid so they mix pretty good with europeans

Blueeyedcels are volcels

yep they are, they have such punchable faces too

tenta said:
yep they are, they have such punchable faces too

Lol prob cuz us darkeyedcels are higher t and more dominant and wncy their feminine eyes that attract femoids

hehe xd said:

Blueeyedcels are volcels

It makes me lol to see Arabs like him (and he’s a half Arab) complaining about hardships of being an ethnic.

its the estrogen in the water 100%

mine are black.

but wait isn't octopus an arab? how does he have light colored eyes?

Eye color doesn't matter that much

Vision said:
It makes me lol to see Arabs like him (and he’s a half Arab) complaining about hardships of being an ethnic.

While i agree many arabs pass as whites, there are tons of arabs that are borderline curry(obvioudly curried are expotentially more ethnic), as an israeli im dark as fuck but my face is somewhat caucasian cuz im 1% negroid/mongoloid, if my skin was white i would def pass as a european so im not complaining much

I actually think white skin is ugly on men but its more socially accepted so thats unfortunate

But yah octopusgun is no longer incel it took 1 simple surgery to fix him i envy him

TheVman said:
mine are black.

but wait isn't octopus an arab? how does he have light colored eyes?

Arabs usually have recessive blue/blonde genes cuz they are caucasian, his dad is arab and mom is white (means his dad is a chaddam) so its pretty normal that he inherited blue eyes

hehe xd said:
While i agree many arabs pass as whites, there are tons of arabs that are borderline curry(obvioudly curried are expotentially more ethnic), as an israeli im dark as fuck but my face is somewhat caucasian cuz im 1% negroid/mongoloid, if my skin was white i would def pass as a european so im not complaining much

I actually think white skin is ugly on men but its more socially accepted so thats unfortunate

But yah octopusgun is no longer incel it took 1 simple surgery to fix him i envy him

Yeah, I should’ve clarified that I’m not talking about all Arabs.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's about facial structure and bones

Light coloured eyes can halo you though

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
It's about facial structure and bones

Obviously, but light eyes are always a pro, thats the definition of a halo

U cannot lose if u have a halo such as head hair/light eyes

You can always cope with Brightocular implants

hehe xd said:
Obviously, but light eyes are always a pro, thats the definition of a halo

U cannot lose if u have a halo such as head hair/light eyes

You lose if you're ugly

_incelinside said:
You can always cope with Brightocular implants

Whats that? The eye color thing that has high chance of fucking ur eyes permanently and only done in curryland or mexico?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
You lose if you're ugly

U lose harder as brown eyes ugly tho

what do u mean octupus isnt incel anymore? how old was he again? think i need some ragefuel

hehe xd said:
Whats that? The eye color thing that has high chance of fucking ur eyes permanently and only done in curryland or mexico?

Depends where you do it. It's safe if done in the west i think. The procedure is legit

tenta said:
what do u mean octupus isnt incel anymore? how old was he again? think i need some ragefuel

He got laid a few days after fixing his meme nose

tenta said:

He’s 19 iirc and he says he laid a 6/10 femoid

hehe xd said:
Nah u prob were on autopilot mod and missed the word happens

Xenophilics are a minority but they cant ceraintly exist

Sadly even arab girls are somewhat liberated here, sure they cant whoremaxx but they are annoying as fuck and control the marriage from what ive heard

Did u try charming a ziogirl yet?

Heh like I can walk up to any girl I meet on the street or something.
I used to have a crush on an Israeli girl who worked at a fast food I went to weekly but she no longer works there and I never tried anything.

FeminismsCancer said:
Heh like I can walk up to any girl I meet on the street or something.
I used to have a crush on an Israeli girl who worked at a fast food I went to weekly but she no longer works there and I never tried anything.

Obviously try online first to learn how their brainwashed world view works

hehe xd said:
Obviously try online first to learn how their brainwashed world view works

Aren't Israeli girls super westernised too?
I stand no chance online as I'm ugly and short. (one checkbox is enough to weed out under 6' men)

Vision said:
hehe xd said:

Blueeyedcels are volcels

It makes me lol to see Arabs like him (and he’s a half Arab) complaining about hardships of being an ethnic.

This tbh, true arabs are brown like me, we are fked kek.
Iraqis/Iranians arent arab, they are persian btw.

hehe xd said:

Wait can you link the thread where he said he got laid?

FeminismsCancer said:
Aren't Israeli girls super westernised too?
I stand no chance online as I'm ugly and short. (one checkbox is enough to weed out under 6' men)

They arent polluted by westren looks standarts, israeli chad is like 5 in the west so no

blackpill_incel said:
Thanks buddy boyo

Np boi

Vision said:
He’s 19 iirc and he says he laid a 6/10 femoid
Was never incel in the first place

hehe xd said:

I actually know a guy with a horrid eye area and blue eyes. And he would actually benefit from brown eyes due to the vlue making his eyes even more "visceral". Of course that case is uncommon but there are people which benefit from dark ones.

hehe xd said:
They arent polluted by westren looks standarts, israeli chad is like 5 in the west so no

Np boi

Israeli chad is a 5 and you still cant get laid? You must be truly hideous

hehe xd said:

So you mean the SMV of this girl is not too high for me?

israeli_defense_force_girls_gone_wild_09.jpg

This is truly my type of girl (not the army uniform, just the girl)

NeverSubmit said:

nah i look fine, the point is looks dont matter much in israel because were all inbred jewish mutts, so its more about status and NT, sadly im not NT at all because of unfortunate locationceling, i mog average israeli guy prob but it doesnt matter because im not NT and am a lost cause - no social circle

maybe it will change when i get driver license, my friends like me cuz im funny and entertaining

NeverSubmit said:

also face and lms said im a strong 5-6 in the west (as a fat ethnic) so ye

tho ill prob be truecel when my hair receeds

FeminismsCancer said:
So you mean the SMV of this girl is not too high for me?

israeli_defense_force_girls_gone_wild_09.jpg

This is truly my type of girl (not the army uniform, just the girl)

looks slightly above average

for example this girl is the GF of some extreme midget immigrant nigger, jfl at her cuck friends trying to be with her since childhood then this spastic bbc somehow becomes her bf jfl jfl holy shit what a meme
7df3469d8d.jpg

her personality is also 10/10 tier, mogs most males

jfl at not being NT in this country

she also looks about the same without makeup, natural black hair thats the only difference pretty much XD

Zyros said:
I actually know a guy with a horrid eye area and blue eyes. And he would actually benefit from brown eyes due to the vlue making his eyes even more "visceral". Of course that case is uncommon but there are people which benefit from dark ones.

im 100% confident there are enough asians out there who would willingly marry a deformed blue eyed white guy just because of their eye color

hehe xd said:
for example this girl is the GF of some extreme midget immigrant nigger, jfl at her cuck friends trying to be with her since childhood then this spastic bbc somehow becomes her bf jfl jfl holy shit what a meme
7df3469d8d.jpg

her personality is also 10/10 tier, mogs most males

Goodness dear lord, that's an 11/10 girl  :love:
Would eat the turds from her toilet bowl lol

Someone morph my eye area into brown color.