Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It’s impossible to recover from years of abuse

Rabbi Schneerson

Rabbi Schneerson

Good genes eat the bad genes, I’m right you wrong
★★★★★
Title : if you were bullied all throughout school you do not recover from that so your anxiety, paranoia, and other mental issues carries with you until death. I’ve come to terms that I’m gonna be scared of women until I die and I’ll never be loved

i hate bullies so much. my dad still hits me but the bullying hurt me more.

I was constantly made fun of and ostracized for how skinny I was (due to health issues I had no control over). Despite me looking much better now and a more normal weight, the mental scars never fade. Fucks you for life to go through that in your formative years

Title : if you were bullied all throughout school you do not recover from that so your anxiety, paranoia, and other mental issues carries with you until death. I’ve come to terms that I’m gonna be scared of women until I die and I’ll never be loved
After being bullied enough at a young age your brain literally develops differently

Before being betrayed by some friends at a young age I wasnt that much of a paranoid person but Now Im mostly distrustful to most people and I always think they are trying to fuck me over in some sort of way Or mock me behind my back
Im paranoid even when I shouldn’t be or for scenarios I make up in my head that don’t even make sense

These types of thoughts never existed in my head before even though I had been bullied and abused before this but once that feeling of betrayal happened it left a permanent scar on the development of my brain

Last edited: