Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Impossible To Leave Inceldom - It's Over!

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
One thing I've noticed about people who supposedly leave "inceldom" is that if they do get into a relationship that relationship will never last and they will go right back to being incel. The times are getting tougher out there in the dating scene if if you haven't already established yourself as attractive to women then you are fighting a lost cause if you think you can ever be in a successful relationship. Any incel that gets into a relationship with a woman is at the complete mercy of her she will know that you have no options and of course she will have unlimited options so it's only a matter of time until the relationship fails. Unless something major changes in society inceldom is a life sentence and anything else is a cope.

But the trick is not to escape inceldom going LTR, the trick is escape inceldom becoming a SLAYER.

Thats what i intend to do.

I doubt it, if you're looksmaxxed and you get to a 6/10, you will never be incel again.

KilluminoidBR said:
But the trick is not to escape inceldom going LTR, the trick is escape inceldom becoming a SLAYER.

Slayers are a tiny potential of the population nobody here has the potential to do that

NeverSubmit said:
Slayers are a tiny potential of the population nobody here has the potential to do that

No, at 6/10 you can slay already.

Or you can use money-status to trick bitches to think that you wanna LTR/Betabux them, fucked them and kick their ass out.

KilluminoidBR said:
I was a 6/10 in high school and only average looking girls at best showed interest in me that's not what I would call a slayer

NeverSubmit said:
I was a 6/10 in high school and only average looking girls at best showed interest in me that's not what I would call a slayer

What the fuck?

NeverSubmit said:

out

KilluminoidBR said:

No way you will jump that high, you will get to normie at best, unless you are a volcel then I have no idea what your potential is.

Look at gambler, he managed to have sex but he never got a real relationship.

KilluminoidBR said:

but thats degeneracy 
tenor.gif

Crustaciouse said:
Look at gambler, he managed to have sex but he never got a real relationship.
It's over for gambler he is too far gone

NeverSubmit said:

I have a 6/10 light skin black friend who was hitted even by 7/10 females in high school. I saw that in my front.

He did got nothing due to his autism, but he had several opportunities.

WorldRulerAisha said:
but thats degeneracy 

Im COMMUNIST man, im not a retarded patriarch cel.

I dont give a fuck i wanna swin in pussy, lol :p

War of rail ost said:
No way you will jump that high, you will get to normie at best, unless you are a volcel then I have no idea what your potential is.

I will bro, i have a plan for that and i will relate everything here when i take action, you will see u.u

KilluminoidBR said:

Become a slayER instead.

You can transform into a beta bucks marriagecel. Your wife will give you an unenthusiastic handjob every year on your anniversary. That's it

NeverSubmit said:

Post an example pic of an average girl

KilluminoidBR said:

That's easy for you being a 4+ guy in thirdworld brazil which is still traditionalist. In the west, you need more than you do in brazil to become a slayer.

There is only one way to leave and it's the last thing you will do

FACEandLMS said:
That's easy for you being a 4+ guy in thirdworld brazil which is still traditionalist. In the west, you need more than you do in brazil to become a slayer.

But Brasil is in the West O_o what the geography teachers in USA teach people?? huashuashuadhuadhua 

And Brasil is already FAR, sooooooo FAR from being traditionalist as much as USA.

KilluminoidBR said:
But Brasil is in the West O_o what the geography teachers in USA teach people?? huashuashuadhuadhua 

And Brasil is already FAR, sooooooo FAR from being traditionalist as much as USA.

Brazil geographically is in the West. In terms of infrastructure, it's not a Western country IMO. It's more on par with Bolivia or Pakistan than with Canada, with the exception of a few wealthy citizens and neighbourhoods in the South.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I doubt it, if you're looksmaxxed and you get to a 6/10, you will never be incel again.

its over if you are sub 8 dude.
KAPPA.
6/10 is idd not incel.

NeverSubmit said:
KilluminoidBR said:

Fakecel gtfo

Cynistic said:
KAPPA.
6/10 is idd not incel.

Fakecel gtfo
I'm a real incel I have never had a woman show interest in me in my adult life

NeverSubmit said:
Cynistic said:
KAPPA.
6/10 is idd not incel.
Fakecel gtfo
I'm a real incel I have never had a woman show interest in me in my adult life

you just said

NeverSubmit said:
KilluminoidBR said:

Are you trolling?
Truecels never had women show any interest in them, except for the elderly maybe kek.

Cynistic said:
you just said

Are you trolling?
Truecels never had women show any interest in them, except for the elderly maybe kek.
The last time was 8 years ago no girl is interested in me now

NeverSubmit said:

wtf does going back to being an incel mean, you're either an ugly incel or you're not, you don't "become incel again" if you had a relationship that ended.

TripleCel said:
wtf does going back to being an incel mean, you're either an ugly incel or you're not, you don't become incel if you had a relationship that ended.

Cynistic said:
TripleCel said:
wtf does going back to being an incel mean, you're either an ugly incel or you're not, you don't become incel if you had a relationship that ended.

TripleCel said:
wtf does going back to being an incel mean, you're either an ugly incel or you're not, you don't "become incel again" if you had a relationship that ended.
They are living incel look at George Sodini he did not have sex for nearly 20 years are you going to deny his inceldom?

NeverSubmit said:
TripleCel said:
They are living incel look at George Sodini he did not have sex for nearly 20 years are you going to deny his inceldom?
First of all by your logic a 60 year old man that was a slayer and no longer has sex is an incel, that's just not correct.

Second of all you have to differentiate between incels and people with actual mental illnesses, not the same thing.

Legit. Truly escaping inceldom would require many relationships with no dry spell to become a normie. One and done is hardly truly escaping. If anything, a guy would be haunted by failing his only chance to escape.

It's over for us anyway. There's not even a chance of escaping these days.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

will still get cucked though