Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's impossible to get a gf

P

PovertyBrah

Greycel
29 years old and never had a gf. Every girl has an STD or multiple abortions by now and ive never had sex. I just rot at computer all day. I quit my job and just live off my parents since theres no point working if i dont have a gf to spend money on.

That sucks. Sorry.

Honestly I'd rather kill myself than work without prospect of ever having a gf. If I could not work and just live comfortably being a forevercel I would accept that, but otherwise no fucking way. So I support you OP.

Mogs me, i wish my parents/grandparents would let me NEET in peace

:feelsmusic: I CANT WAIT

FOR

SOMEONE TO FEEL ME
CANT WAIT

FOR

SOMEONE TO HEAL ME

IM FOREVER ALONE :feelsmusic:

Ive never actually been a big fan of the song but i do like the lyrics

29 years old and never had a gf. Every girl has an STD or multiple abortions by now and ive never had sex. I just rot at computer all day. I quit my job and just live off my parents since theres no point working if i dont have a gf to spend money on.

Just be urself and shower more bro:soy:

Love wil find a way, just be patient :feels:

Womens dont owe you anything inkwell :foidSoy:

Nice. 31 in same situation.
If you don't have a significant income by the time you are in your mid 20s, there is very little point in chasing the ball anymore.

I gotta work to keep my classic muscle car maintained. It’s one of my best hobbies and takes my mind off my problems. Only reason to work if you can’t get a gf is if you have good hobbies. Other than that, you might be better off as a NEET

Welcome to your new home

Only if your not chad. Chad gets a new bitch every other day.