Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It’s impossible to fashionmaxx in russia

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
I went to mall today to maybe buy sum cool clothes. In all the shops i visited there were only t-shirts, classic jeans and shorts for men. The foid sections in shops were always 2-3 times bigger then men’s

I had the same problem years ago when in a different city.
At the time the only places where I would find stuff of my liking were: hardware shops, army surplus and the occasional formal clothing shop.

It's difficult to fascistmaxx

this.only gym and beard is acceptable for men do something more than that and you will be called a faggot and maybe beaten up
idk, even my Polish boomer mom recognized the soybeard meme on her own :feelshaha: she's literally told me that she dislikes this "lumberjack" trend because most of these guys who try to act overtly masculine look like try-hards and homos

Because looksmaxxing is seen as overcompensation and in EE it is seen as unmanly. That's why there is nothing for men in stores while women are encouraged to fraud in every single way.

77472FD3 67C3 49E1 BE3D 4759172CBA04

Fraudmaxxed Ludmilas are riding cock carousels and earning millions while looksmatched Dragan is stabbed to death in gang warfare with Bosniakcels

Pic VERY related

@Speedloader you live in Russia?

If you know your sizes and shit then just order online I guess.

Are you an actual Russiancel?

Because it doesn't matter what clothes you wear. What matters is the bones you wear.

I went to mall today to maybe buy sum cool clothes. In all the shops i visited there were only t-shirts, classic jeans and shorts for men. The foid sections in shops were always 2-3 times bigger then men’s
It's like the whole shop is for foids and one small section (near the cash, because men won't be buying anything and are only here to wait for their wife/gf) contains some basic jeans and t-shirts that you will never wear in public.

View attachment 312521
Fraudmaxxed Ludmilas are riding cock carousels and earning millions while looksmatched Dragan is stabbed to death in gang warfare with Bosniakcels

Pic VERY related
This 15 year old girl was a girlfriend of some gangmaxxed guy in 90s of Belgrade living lavishly with elite while 18 year old incels and men with families were being conscripted to the front to fight politicians war. Now she is married to a famous footballer here.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpPptgy1Rs8

Why are you in Russia?

Nah, russian people fear islamists
I guess the Chechens have struck fear in the hearts of Russians. I will visit Russia on a vacation, I have a friend who lives there and his name is Igor.

I guess the Chechens have struck fear in the hearts of Russians. I will visit Russia on a vacation, I have a friend who lives there and his name is Igor.
It began for ethnics in russia so try to ascend with some traitor natasha

It began for ethnics in russia so try to ascend with some traitor natasha
Jfl, I am not going there looking for a femorrhoid. I think they're attractive but ultimately not somebody I'd want to be with. Maybe I will find loyal tradwife Nastya for you.

Jfl, I am not going there looking for a femorrhoid. I think they're attractive but ultimately not somebody I'd want to be with. Maybe I will find loyal tradwife Nastya for you.
Traditions don’t exists anymore here